Game Deals

Shyn85

Reaction score
Sony Playstation 4 is having a promotion on its Greatest Hits titles.
Promotion runs 12th June - 26th June, while stocks last.

Available at your nearest retails stores. https://asia.playstation.com/en-sg/support/retail-store/

6GyeL5e.jpg
b

I went to NEX sony center yesterday no have this one promotion leh...

Finally bought the PS4 bundle, planing to get Dell s2718h, any advice?

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Just want to add that Trials Fusion is a great game, it's like the Dark Souls of its genre - it's insanely difficult, especially if you try to get the collectibles (trophy site rated this as 10/10 difficulty), but very satisfying if you can pull through (and I mean just getting through to the end of a track, regardless how bad it looked along the way, and dont ever look at the leaderboard, lol). Should give it a try. Trials of the Blood Dragon is similar genre but added other vehicles and even shooting, plus a story.

Hard Corp Uprising sounds familiar, so I checked and found that I actually have it. It was PS+ free game from Asia psn a few years back. Maybe you already have it too?

I actually wanted to get Trails Fusion for my boy, as I noticed he likes to play this Hot Wheels mobile game that has very similar mechanics as this. Did not know this is the Dark Souls of its genre, LOL. Maybe I download the demo and let him try.

I must have missed the Hard Corp Uprising IGC as I only subscribed asia PS+ when I got my PS4 during launch.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
The cheapo me will wait for this to be IGC just like first PVZ GW Haha
The first one wasnt IGC though. Forgot what special occasion but EA went crazy and gave away a few games that weekend. It was just a one-time thing, they didn't repeat it in the subsequent years. (I wonder if the PvZ GW1 online is still alive or ghost town by now.)

The first Mirror's Edge was given away at that time too. The cheapo me is also waiting for Mirror's Edge Catalyst to be given away similarly or in IGC :s13:.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
How do u all get to asia psn? When i click on the link, it is always directed to my USA psn?
Log out from your account. If you are logged in to an account, store.playstation.com will always bring you to the store for your logged-in account's region.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
no more double lol
Ya last time British pound was 2x sgd. But back then the game prices were much lower, so the uk psn store sales had the very best prices, cheaper than US and Asia. That's the time when we were importing lots of games from Zavvi and such UK merchants cos they were super cheap. For many years now, that's no longer the case, UK is now the most expensive :( (though once in a while there are good discounts, especially smaller titles).

calvin911015

Reaction score
Any bros know where to get Bloodborne Old Hunters in SG? Searching high and low for retail stock, all say run out of stock sien. LF new copy not in bundle.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Isn't that exactly the same as the "2 for $52.90" that just ended? So they have too much leftover and now selling $25 each :s13:

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what you expect from sg...most pple don't use forum, they are working adults, pay more for convenience.

70% that i know with PS4 bought and use as White Elephant...

pple here only makes the buying 10% community lol...

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.