NieR: Automata

bakasora

Reaction score
I'm waiting for steam version. But steam Singapore store says "not available in this region". Sad

little_one

Reaction score
guys just a question

i visit PSN singapore it said this game is released on 27 April ????

preorder in 50 days ???

can anyone confirm or did i open the wrong link ?

little_one

Reaction score
that one if not wrong is chinese version
it got write one u see yi see

it said english/chinese/korean/japanese

my question is it true that digital version (buy from psn store) of nier automata for us here in Singapore only available at 27 april ?

i just tot maybe it got something to do with the fact that on PC/steam nier automata also not available for us here in singapore

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Japan version was out Feb 21. (I think someone said the Japan version has English?)

English version is out today on US and Europe psn stores.

English/Chinese/Japanese/Korean version coming Apr 27 on Asia psn store. So far doesn't seem to have English-only version cos the Asia blog "what's on psn this week" didn't mention anything. It only said:

Preorder NieR:Automata
(English/Chinese/Korean/Japanese Ver.)
33003622502_5fe2cca93d_b.jpg

XxGaiaxX

Reaction score
Yes Japan version comes with Eng sub and dubbed.

I already plat mine.

iron2000

Reaction score
it said english/chinese/korean/japanese

my question is it true that digital version (buy from psn store) of nier automata for us here in Singapore only available at 27 april ?

i just tot maybe it got something to do with the fact that on PC/steam nier automata also not available for us here in singapore

The 27 April is Chinese version.
Got one Eng/Jpn version already available in SG PSN.

I also waiting for the Steam version.

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
which area to farm exp ard lvl 23?...:s12:

no need specially go 'farm exp'

just play abit side-quest

or equip increase exp, auto heal hp, attack recover hp, melee attack up the game will become easy mode already.

iron2000

Reaction score
I think maybe the Steam SEA is waiting for the Chinese stuff to finish up before releasing with all languages?
I going to spoil myself on Youtube and see if I still want to play the game 2-3 years down the road when it goes on sale.

ElZedHaitch

Reaction score
I think maybe the Steam SEA is waiting for the Chinese stuff to finish up before releasing with all languages?
I going to spoil myself on Youtube and see if I still want to play the game 2-3 years down the road when it goes on sale.
they mentioned that it will relase in april.

qwertified

Reaction score
just to be clear local R3 has en & jp voice over? where r2 only en?

Nope, R2 also en and jp voiceover, my copy is R2 i using jap voice eng sub. Just that the additional dlc need euro PSN to redeem.

Also got european language support, altho i nv check whether is subtitle or voiceover or both.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.