HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NieR: Automata

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-05-2017, 10:03 PM   #91

just friendly advice

get the PC version

u can use cheat engine to unlock the 3 dlc costume from the start instead of forcing to play till the end 3 times
little_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 04:13 PM   #92

did anyone complete all the side quest?

I complete the story but didnt manage to complete the side quest.

now replay the game with 9S, this time rd i will try to clear all side quest.
Old 18-06-2017, 11:36 PM   #93

did anyone complete all the side quest?

I complete the story but didnt manage to complete the side quest.

now replay the game with 9S, this time rd i will try to clear all side quest.
I did most of them, you should definitely try to complete the sidequests because some of them have strong story elements that are linked to the main story line, many of them are generic fetch quests but I can't tell you which ones to do/avoid without spoiling the game for you.

This is a surprisingly good mid budget title, SquareEnix should stop developing their own shitty IPs and just stick to publishing games next time, would save them a lot of headaches too.
3dfxplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 01:14 PM   #94

I did most of them, you should definitely try to complete the sidequests because some of them have strong story elements that are linked to the main story line, many of them are generic fetch quests but I can't tell you which ones to do/avoid without spoiling the game for you.

This is a surprisingly good mid budget title, SquareEnix should stop developing their own shitty IPs and just stick to publishing games next time, would save them a lot of headaches too.
u did most of the side quest? so it means u didnt achieve 100%?
Old 19-06-2017, 10:07 PM   #95
Master Member

Just completed HZD. Is Nier worth getting?
summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 12:09 AM   #96

u did most of the side quest? so it means u didnt achieve 100%?
I skipped a couple, looked up the list of sidequests before I started running thru them, kind of regretted doing that since many of them have story elements.

Just completed HZD. Is Nier worth getting?
I say give it a try if you like ARPGs, its one of the best games of 2017.
Old 20-06-2017, 08:27 AM   #97

i see.. no secret dungeons and weapons kind of stuff?
Old 20-06-2017, 04:47 PM   #98

u'll be surprise... i dunno how 'true' is it, but the director and producer both said on live broadcast that its not even 'mid budget'. its more 'low' to 'low-mid'.

but bo bian, on a commercial point of view, can't really blame SE, previous Nier didn't really sell good. i just hope SE seeing automata sells 10x better then nier, the next title will get more funds to produce. but we all know the money will go to FF16

i see.. no secret dungeons and weapons kind of stuff?
got 1 sort of 'secret' weapon, got 1 'secret' quest need 100% weapon, got 1 'secret' boss. not gonna spoil too much.
dio brando is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 05:13 PM   #99

u'll be surprise... i dunno how 'true' is it, but the director and producer both said on live broadcast that its not even 'mid budget'. its more 'low' to 'low-mid'.

but bo bian, on a commercial point of view, can't really blame SE, previous Nier didn't really sell good. i just hope SE seeing automata sells 10x better then nier, the next title will get more funds to produce. but we all know the money will go to FF16

got 1 sort of 'secret' weapon, got 1 'secret' quest need 100% weapon, got 1 'secret' boss. not gonna spoil too much.
whahha ok thanks for the info.

anyway where is the best place to hunt for $$?

is fishing do any good in this game? so far i oni able to fish 1 pod during playing 2B
Old 21-06-2017, 11:30 PM   #100

I don't think a game like this can ever be "low budget", in my mind low budget = free indie games that you get for PSN membership.

For sure Yoko Taro will get more money to make his next title, but I'm fine with Nier:A's budget, you don't need a humongous budget to make a great game, you only need a reasonable one. Big budgets don't always produce good games anyway, FFXV probably costs 10-20 times more to make than Nier:A but it has a much lower metacritic score, the game literally bombed.

whahha ok thanks for the info.

anyway where is the best place to hunt for $$?

is fishing do any good in this game? so far i oni able to fish 1 pod during playing 2B
You need to fish somewhere to obtain a certain weapon (which you then need for a certain important sidequest).

Don't really need to farm for $ because you will get a lot of items that you can sell for a lot of money later on, note that items sell for more later in the game (route c).
Old 05-07-2017, 02:40 PM   #101

Anyone know if I can claim the R-All's Day One Edition code with my R3 account?
MicLimHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 07:17 PM   #102
High Supremacy Member

anyone know where still can find ps4 day one r1 nier automata? trying to find for quite long liao..

Last edited by LionPlushie; 18-07-2017 at 07:21 PM..
LionPlushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 05:27 PM   #103
Master Member

Ps for asking. Wats special about day one releases? I see ff15 also have. Wat do they have over newer copies?

Sent from Samsung SM-A520F using GAGT
Tornesoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 05:05 PM   #104

Ps for asking. Wats special about day one releases? I see ff15 also have. Wat do they have over newer copies?

Sent from Samsung SM-A520F using GAGT
Just some dlcs to encourage ppl to preorder back then. Exclusive weapons or skins. Nothing special, nothing gamechanging. You won't need them.
Tornesoul likes this.
qwertified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2017, 08:11 AM   #105
Arch-Supremacy Member

Need controller to play or keyboard can liao.

i saw steam like cheaper than ps4
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.