Nintendo NX unveiling (20/10/16 @ 10pm)

Cleaver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Left 1 week plus , hopefully we can see high performance gameplay and Nvidia will tell us the whole thing
Don't think Nintendo will release the specs

ethan89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Left 1 week plus , hopefully we can see high performance gameplay and Nvidia will tell us the whole thing
Don't think Nintendo will release the specs

Hmm I humbly disagree on the part where Nintendo won't release the official (or finalised) specs on the actual press conference.

Switch is quite a big deal that is very likely to drive a new trend in the console gaming industry thanks to it's main strategic objective of being able to "switch" between fixed and portability.

There hasn't been much of a significant breakthrough for Nintendo that can "wow" existing and potential gamers. They can't just rely on existing fans of Nintendo-exclusive games if they want to grow in the console gaming industry. Sony and Microsoft are gradually eating up the entire cake with the ever-decreasing amount to spare for the slow-growing Nintendo.

For now, Nintendo is at an advantage in the portable console area... But still, it's at risk of being displaced by mobile gaming. How long is Nintendo able to hold the fort by using exclusive games?

IMO, the specs and it's future software & hardware developments that is going to be a very big deal should they want their stock prices to stay high permanently.

Just my $0.00005 worth :o

Last edited:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score

another confirmed game for Switch. Coming May 2017. Unreal Engine 4.
Along with PS4, Xbox One, Steam.

probably a good test to see how cross platform games perform on the console.

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
stolen from NeoGAF

AXJqvMb.gif

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Rumoured launch date is March 17th.
that is if they wanna honor Satoru Iwata
17-Mar-2015 is the very first time NX was mentioned.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-s-nx-will-surprise-and-innovate-iwata-say/1100-6426113/

so that date will be jus nice exactly 2 years from that.
personally i seriously doubt so lar. but what do i know?

anyways, i believe there will be very very little stocks of Switch on launch. so don't expect to get your hands on one until maybe 2nd half of the year? unless you are willing to pay the extra money to get one.

qwertified

Reaction score
Cant be that little.. they only have 1 console to launch, not like ps4 pro whereby sony only expect certain grp of ppl will buy, or like ps vr whereby the target audience is much smaller. This is meant for their entire grp of target consumers, both home and portable console ones. Game bundles may run out of stock, sure, but the base console should be readily available.

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score

Cleaver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I waiting for MH stories

Btw why would anyone wanna PO when the actual price is not even out ?
Scally $800 .....

ethan89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

ethan89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.