Corsair AX850

gongkia2000

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, recently called you guys up regarding my AX850. It's not giving me stable voltages anymore and my motherboard is reporting it.

I just realized you guys don't bring in the AX850 anymore. You said that you have no idea when stocks will come in. I have a feeling that they will never come in since it is discontinued, so I will probably wait till something actually fries on my system.

Can you guys offer a 1-1 with an equivalent, or better PSU? I don't even mind topping up for something better like the AX860.

Thank you.

Convergent Systems SG

Featured Distributor for Hardware Clinic
Reaction score
Hi, recently called you guys up regarding my AX850. It's not giving me stable voltages anymore and my motherboard is reporting it.

I just realized you guys don't bring in the AX850 anymore. You said that you have no idea when stocks will come in. I have a feeling that they will never come in since it is discontinued, so I will probably wait till something actually fries on my system.

Can you guys offer a 1-1 with an equivalent, or better PSU? I don't even mind topping up for something better like the AX860.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please check your PM.

*** Ian ***

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.