Corsair RM650 fan not spinning

Aero_GT

Reaction score
Bought this PSU on Saturday, 27/09/2014 from Tradepac.
I know the fan will start to spin when the load is more than 40%.
So I try to run Futuremark 3DMark and Prime95, together, a few times but the fan didn't spin, I can't think of any other ideas to make the fan spin.
When idle, the temperature is 42C to 46C, the case is warm to touch.
However, as compare to my previous build, the case don't feel warm.
Any way check the load of the PSU? Or make the PSU fan spin before the 40% mark?

Last edited:

Aero_GT

Reaction score
I contacted corsair on Sunday too, and they just sent me the rma label. The PSU is bought locally last Saturday, as stated in my post above. So can I head down to convergent for the necessary exchange/repair? I can send over the ticket/email conversation between corsair and me if needed, including the rma label

Convergent Systems SG

Featured Distributor for Hardware Clinic
Reaction score
I contacted corsair on Sunday too, and they just sent me the rma label. The PSU is bought locally last Saturday, as stated in my post above. So can I head down to convergent for the necessary exchange/repair? I can send over the ticket/email conversation between corsair and me if needed, including the rma label

Hi,

Please email to our RMA Team at rma@convergent.com.sg and they'll advice you on the exchange procedures.

*** Ian ***

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.