HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Fractal Design Meshify C

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2018, 03:21 AM   #1
xwxwxwxw's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 124
Fractal Design Meshify C

Hi there, I just bought my Meshify C last week from Dynacore on 5th Jan. However, as I was changing out my graphics card, I accidentally chipped the corner of the tempered glass side pane due to handling.

Is it possible to obtain a replacement new tempered glass panel? It is really a shame as I just recently got the case.
xwxwxwxw is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.

Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On