palit gtx 1070 super jetstream

jamesevil

Reaction score
when is palit gtx 1070 super jetstream coming?

when is palit gtx 1070 super jetstream coming?

Last edited:

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack the thread, but can Convergent advise if this can fit a Corsair Obsidian 250D? I am only worried about the height clearance since I believe the case should be able to accommodate the thickness.

knightsljx

Reaction score
Sorry to hijack the thread, but can Convergent advise if this can fit a Corsair Obsidian 250D? I am only worried about the height clearance since I believe the case should be able to accommodate the thickness.

just happen to have my palit 1070 out out cause it crashed.

the distance from the end of the pci connector to the top of the backplate is 13.3 cm

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just happen to have my palit 1070 out out cause it crashed.

the distance from the end of the pci connector to the top of the backplate is 13.3 cm

I am actually worried that part of the casing will block the card. Unfortunately, if I go with the measurement, it is 3mm too high. Haha.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.