<RGB Mech keyboard k70/95> Estimated avaibility and pricing?

Convergent Systems SG

Featured Distributor for Hardware Clinic
Reaction score
Gave my feedback to Corsair on this issue.

A new firmware is gonna correct some stuff soon. hang on please.

/jt

Vulpix

Reaction score
Ooo... even the new RGB?

I have the K70 previous version. After 1 month 1 led gone. After another month, another led gone. Think can last me a few years before all led gone. :s13:

Another issue I face, sometimes when PC boot up, although the NUMLOCK led is lit up, the keypad is actually not NUMLOCKED. eg: press 7 but it's actually HOME key.

Check BIOS, NUMLOCK is on. Check REGEDIT, NUMLOCK is on.
The number keys above the QWERTY is ok.

How i test? When in WINDOWS log in screen, I press the CAPSLOCK, the NUMSLOCK led goes off!? :o

Oh yeah, I encountered once also... after PC shut down, the KB led stays lit and provided some nice blue night light for me.

Nah, the lights are fine, just the bloody shitty firmware.

Calvin.Lee

Reaction score
Sorry to dig the thread.

Does any one encounter the CORSAIR Utility Engine keeps saying the K70 RGB is maulfunction and its just hang there, super non responsive or cannot even close the application?

Is it a bug or firmware issue or something else is happening to the keyboard?

Thanks.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Sorry to dig the thread.

Does any one encounter the CORSAIR Utility Engine keeps saying the K70 RGB is maulfunction and its just hang there, super non responsive or cannot even close the application?

Is it a bug or firmware issue or something else is happening to the keyboard?

Thanks.

Power off completely, pull out usb cable, replug back in, switch on. Should work after that. Change to another USB port if it still fails.

Calvin.Lee

Reaction score
Power off completely, pull out usb cable, replug back in, switch on. Should work after that. Change to another USB port if it still fails.

Thank you for the advise. I have already done that many times but I somehow got the feeling that the keyboard and the ASUS Maximus VII Gene do not want to work with each other.

Tested on another motherboard AsRock Z87e and there are still some issue but not as serious and annoying as mine.

Think he sold off his K70 RGB already.. :s13:

Yeah, the decision by CORSAIR to use back the old logo on the RGB keyboard was the last straw by the way as I feel very betray by it.

Since there will be a old logo version of the RGB brown soon, I'll wait for it again and hopfully, this time round, it's for the better!

kAzeSan

Reaction score
sorry for digging an old thread.

any idea when the k70 rgb blue switch will be released/stock up in Singapore?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.