Corbell Product Warranty Policy

kikilin

Reaction score
hi,

My pc gt auto power turn off when i on my pc after a few seconds or up to a min.
I suspected that it could be the seasonic psu that is having the issues.
I bought it last yr at fuwell. Can i bring down the psu for u to check that it is faulty or i hav to bring down the cpu to check? As motherboard is msi brand.

Please advice. Thx

Last edited:

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
hi,

My pc gt auto power turn off when i on my pc after a few seconds or up to a min.
I bought it last yr at fuwell. Can i bring down the psu for u to check that it is faulty or i hav to bring down the cpu to check? As motherboard is msi brand.

Please advice. Thx
I don't think they can test the whole PC.
Perhaps, you can bring the mainboard and power supply unit down for them to check.

kikilin

Reaction score
clone22, u from corbell?
tat will be gd if i jus bring my psu to check...if is faulty den i can change a new one or repair on the spot?

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
clone22, u from corbell?
tat will be gd if i jus bring my psu to check...if is faulty den i can change a new one or repair on the spot?

Hi kikilin,

Pls bring your motherboard (CPU + Rams) and PSU down to Corbell, so that we can do a test for you. :)

loserpro

Reaction score
If I got an MSI N580GTX Lightning Xtreme graphics card that was not distributed by Corbell (from overseas) could I still pay a fee to have it sent for servicing?

kikilin

Reaction score
Hi kikilin,

Pls bring your motherboard (CPU + Rams) and PSU down to Corbell, so that we can do a test for you. :)

Hi Coolstyle,

can I bring the CPU down including the hdd and everything? I afraid that if I remove the cable in the CPU I might not be able to fix it back. >.<

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Coolstyle,

can I bring the CPU down including the hdd and everything? I afraid that if I remove the cable in the CPU I might not be able to fix it back. >.<

You can bring everything down, but you would need to take the parts out yourself. If you don't know how to dismantle, we can help you but there will be a service charge involved.

kikilin

Reaction score
You can bring everything down, but you would need to take the parts out yourself. If you don't know how to dismantle, we can help you but there will be a service charge involved.

May I know how much is the service charge?

kewellz

Reaction score
hi,

Please advice. Thx

I seem to have the same issue, random shutdowns, on and off, without any signal or warning.

Do u mind letting me know if ur issue has been fixed? and the final conclusion of the issue? thanks!

doupa_

Reaction score
Hi,coolstyle
Last month I bought one Adata SSD from Cybermind Computer.I received a receipt without a warranty card.Is it
correct under ur warranty policy?

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Yes, just check to make sure our CT warranty sticker is intact.
Keep the receipt or a copy of it for future warranty references too.

Deathskull88

Reaction score
Hi, I would to rma my Gskill Ripjaws-X 1600 CL9 4gb ram which I bought this August.

I understand that I have to bring the pair in, so I would like to know if I am able to just exchange for a new pair of ram as my com will not be able to function if both rams are sent away for an extended period.

Finally, can I drop by ur service centre(the one in AMK right?) this Wed around 4pm+ ?

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, I would to rma my Gskill Ripjaws-X 1600 CL9 4gb ram which I bought this August.

I understand that I have to bring the pair in, so I would like to know if I am able to just exchange for a new pair of ram as my com will not be able to function if both rams are sent away for an extended period.

Finally, can I drop by ur service centre(the one in AMK right?) this Wed around 4pm+ ?
Yes for both.
You can bring it down to the service center.

Sorcerer84

Reaction score
Hi Corbell just checking on behalf for a friend. He bought a MSI GTX560Ti 1GB a couple of months back however he lost the receipt, but the box with Corbell Sticker and the gfx card itself is still intact, is he eligible for RMA? Thank u

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Corbell just checking on behalf for a friend. He bought a MSI GTX560Ti 1GB a couple of months back however he lost the receipt, but the box with Corbell Sticker and the gfx card itself is still intact, is he eligible for RMA? Thank u
Check as long as the Corbell warranty sticker is on the card itself,
it will be fine.

macintosh

Reaction score
Just bought the 560GTX-TI Twin Frozr II. The warranty card doesn't have the dealer's seal.

1. Do I need to get the dealer's seal?
2. Do I need to mail back the warranrty card (with or without dealer's seal)?

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought the 560GTX-TI Twin Frozr II. The warranty card doesn't have the dealer's seal.

1. Do I need to get the dealer's seal?
2. Do I need to mail back the warranrty card (with or without dealer's seal)?

Hi macintosh,

Thanks for your support! :)

You don't have to take the dealer's sealer. Any point of time, if you need to RMA it, just bring along the warranty card and the proof of purchase (receipt) down to our service center will do. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.