Corbell Product Warranty Policy

divinepotato

Reaction score
Went down to the service centre last saturday only to find out that it's no longer open on saturdays. Weekdays are no good for me as I have to work. Any other options available to RMA a Seasonic PSU?

hiroko_21

Master Member
Reaction score
only Seasonic X Series or Platinum Series comes with 7 years warranty

but by default the psu already comes with 7 years warranty, you need to keep the receipt.

Hi. I wish to check if i bought my Seasonic X850 last year and it is 5 years warranty back then. Will my unit be entitled to the 7 years warranty now? Thank you.

Bluegrass_Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
Went down to the service centre last saturday only to find out that it's no longer open on saturdays. Weekdays are no good for me as I have to work. Any other options available to RMA a Seasonic PSU?

Hi, maybe you can go back to the shop you purchased from and see if they can send the RMA for you.

Bluegrass_Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi. I wish to check if i bought my Seasonic X850 last year and it is 5 years warranty back then. Will my unit be entitled to the 7 years warranty now? Thank you.

Hi,

Only Seasonic X Series and P Series PSU bought locally from Nov 2011 onwards are entitled to the 7 years warranty

Seanlwq

Reaction score
Hello, I have quite an old motherboard which I bought about 3 years ago. Its a MSI P7N Diamond 775 chipset motherboard. It recently has some problems and my computer can't boot up anymore. I'm wondering if my warrenty is over can I still bring it down for servicing? Will it be eligible if I paid for it? And if they do still service old core 2 duo motherboards such as mine. Would love a reply. Thank you very much!

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have quite an old motherboard which I bought about 3 years ago. Its a MSI P7N Diamond 775 chipset motherboard. It recently has some problems and my computer can't boot up anymore. I'm wondering if my warrenty is over can I still bring it down for servicing? Will it be eligible if I paid for it? And if they do still service old core 2 duo motherboards such as mine. Would love a reply. Thank you very much!

Hi, do u still have your receipt of purchase? if have please check see if it has any warranty left.

If warranty is over, usually not recommended to do servicing and repair. that time i got a motherboard spoil, so i go repair it, come back its worst. so its recommended for you to change it if possible. (not replying on the behalf of corbell)

Seanlwq

Reaction score
Hi, do u still have your receipt of purchase? if have please check see if it has any warranty left.

If warranty is over, usually not recommended to do servicing and repair. that time i got a motherboard spoil, so i go repair it, come back its worst. so its recommended for you to change it if possible. (not replying on the behalf of corbell)

I think I might be able to find the reciept. But do you so happen to know how long does a warrenty is valid for? For motherboards?

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi,

You can also check the back of the mainboard.
There should be a Corbell warranty sticker if its under us.
Its 3yrs warranty.
You can take reference from the warranty sticker if you do no have the receipt. :)

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think I might be able to find the reciept. But do you so happen to know how long does a warrenty is valid for? For motherboards?

Hi,

You can also check the back of the mainboard.
There should be a Corbell warranty sticker if its under us.
Its 3yrs warranty.
You can take reference from the warranty sticker if you do no have the receipt. :)

as stated from clon bro, warranty is 3 years from receipt of purchase or from the sticker behind the motherboard

Seanlwq

Reaction score
as stated from clon bro, warranty is 3 years from receipt of purchase or from the sticker behind the motherboard

I think my warrenty has expired. If its expired how much does corbell usually charge for repairs of motherboards? If its repair service is recommended or advised I'll bring it down asap because I don't want to just throw the board away.

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
I will check for you if repair is available.
Usually, I will not recommend if its an EOL model/chipset.
Your's is using an Nv780i chipset if I remembered correctly.
(Or 7xx chipset.)
Will PM you once I have info.
I need to check with MSI.

Seanlwq

Reaction score
I will check for you if repair is available.
Usually, I will not recommend if its an EOL model/chipset.
Your's is using an Nv780i chipset if I remembered correctly.
(Or 7xx chipset.)
Will PM you once I have info.
I need to check with MSI.

Yes you're right its a 780i chipset. Alright do let me know! Thank you :)

blackie83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, do you have information which shop currently have stock for

2 x 2gbTeam Xtreme Rams PC1333

Thank you.

blackie83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot back order? Any suggestions which brand ram with 1333 can mixed with team xtreme?

zeroboi

Reaction score
Hi Corbell

For Seasonic X PSU, how to claim warranty if i have lost my receipt?

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Cannot back order? Any suggestions which brand ram with 1333 can mixed with team xtreme?

1333MHz are generic JEDEC speeds.
So, in most cases, they will work fine.
Unless its a chipset issue.

Hi Corbell

For Seasonic X PSU, how to claim warranty if i have lost my receipt?

No worries.
As long as our Corbell warranty sticker is intact on the unit itself,
it will be fine.
We will be able to take reference from there. :)

icefire91

Reaction score
hi my corsair power supply is under warrenty by corbell. what do i need to bring down for exchange or repair.

Apocalyse

Reaction score
Hi, I've bought a seasonic m12ii 620w around 2 years ago and I did not register the warranty online. Recently, there's sound coming from the PSU and I had a hard time booting up.
I would like to know if the PSU is still under warranty? I still have the original receipt and the box.

Thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.