HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2009, 07:44 PM   #61

Hi there,

The PSU will do.
Btw, what are your system specs and
which PSU are you using?
hi coolstyle.

i just went to customer service there at AMK around 12 AM today, I already changed my PSU CORSAIR HX 520W for a new one (THANKS!) after tested that mine can't boot up in their rig. Problem now is, I left my cable there, i think the guy there used mine to test the PSU. one is the PCI Express cable and one is SATA cable, I will go there again tomorrow lah. but now how to prove those cables is mine?

FYI, the guy who talked to me is a chinese wearing a blue shirt, and have eyeglasses, the other one on the desk is a malay / indian one. also with glasses. I didn't ask their name. Sorry

Any help / clarification? THANKS again..!
akongbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:39 AM   #62
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi coolstyle.

i just went to customer service there at AMK around 12 AM today, I already changed my PSU CORSAIR HX 520W for a new one (THANKS!) after tested that mine can't boot up in their rig. Problem now is, I left my cable there, i think the guy there used mine to test the PSU. one is the PCI Express cable and one is SATA cable, I will go there again tomorrow lah. but now how to prove those cables is mine?

FYI, the guy who talked to me is a chinese wearing a blue shirt, and have eyeglasses, the other one on the desk is a malay / indian one. also with glasses. I didn't ask their name. Sorry

Any help / clarification? THANKS again..!
Hi there,

No worries.
They remembered.
Just drop by, look for them and let them know you're here to collect the PSU cables,
they'll pass you.
Coolstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:33 AM   #63

hi, coolstyle, I have dropped you a PM regarding RMA for Antec Neopower 550W. Can you take a look?

Thanks.
Xest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 02:04 AM   #64

seasonic and msi mobo warranty

hi need to chk. just got a seasonic 500w psu and msi p55 cd53 mobo from pc themes but the warranty card got no dealer stamp. is it ok? or do i need to go get the stamp?

after that is it neccessary to mail the warranty card over? or no such need?

thx in advance
verk47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 09:56 AM   #65
Supremacy Member

hi need to chk. just got a seasonic 500w psu and msi p55 cd53 mobo from pc themes but the warranty card got no dealer stamp. is it ok? or do i need to go get the stamp?

after that is it neccessary to mail the warranty card over? or no such need?

thx in advance
Hi bro,

It's ok. As long as the product has our warranty sticker and keep the receipt, it should be no problem.

Thanks for your support!

Amazing!! Seasonic is so silent that I am not used to it!!!
Corbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2009, 09:15 AM   #66

Hi there,

No worries.
They remembered.
Just drop by, look for them and let them know you're here to collect the PSU cables,
they'll pass you.
hi there, I already took the cables last Saturday! thanks for the great support. now my PC can run smoothly without any glitches. THX again.
akongbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2009, 09:58 AM   #67
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi there, I already took the cables last Saturday! thanks for the great support. now my PC can run smoothly without any glitches. THX again.
You're most welcomed.
Great to know everything is working.
Old 17-12-2009, 01:51 PM   #68
Master Member

Hello, I've gotten the Team Elite rams and right from the start, I kept getting the Physical Dump problems..

I have finally singled out the ram causing the prob..
The rams were bought barely a month ago, so what's the warranty policy like? 1-to-1 exchange or?

Pls advice. Thank you.
Old 19-12-2009, 09:45 AM   #69
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hello, I've gotten the Team Elite rams and right from the start, I kept getting the Physical Dump problems..

I have finally singled out the ram causing the prob..
The rams were bought barely a month ago, so what's the warranty policy like? 1-to-1 exchange or?

Pls advice. Thank you.
Hi Kiyo,

Which version of Team Elites are yours?
3x2GB or 2x2GB.
As long as we have stock, its 1-1 exchange.
Old 24-12-2009, 02:23 AM   #70

Hi there,

I have a Thermaltake 500W TOUGH POWER QFAN bought it last year. Just today I tested I cannot power on my computer.

I tried other PSU from another PC and I can on. I also tried the Thermaltake PSU on another PC but cannot on. I suspect it is faulty. I got my warranty card that says Corbell and I got a receipt too.

Do I head down to the service centre for exchange or servicing? How long will it take? Cos I need the PSU pretty urgently. You guys open on Christmas Eve right?
fastmuzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:06 PM   #71
Liz

Hi, got a question. I recently bought a new systems and some parts are under Corbell. Vendor told me no need to mail in the warranty cards, just keep the receipt as proof of purchase, is that true?

The products are Cosair HX650 and Lancool PC-K62BW.
And also Team Xtreem memory modules are also cover by Corbell, is that correct?

Thanks.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:18 PM   #72
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi, got a question. I recently bought a new systems and some parts are under Corbell. Vendor told me no need to mail in the warranty cards, just keep the receipt as proof of purchase, is that true?

The products are Cosair HX650 and Lancool PC-K62BW.
And also Team Xtreem memory modules are also cover by Corbell, is that correct?

Thanks.
Yes, you can register online too.
http://www.corbell.com.sg/
Most importantly, our warranty sticker must be there.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:34 AM   #73

Hi, I bought a MSI U100Plus at the Sitex 09 show from Corbell.

i got some prob with it
the laptop make noise sound and after the standby mode, my laptop cant shutdown, cant go internet, wireless hang..

if i will to bring down to service ctr. service on the spot or exchange on the spot
junniee@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:33 AM   #74
Arch-Supremacy Member

No worries.
Just bring it down and let us take a look.
We'll test and service on the spot
unless its an exceptional case.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:15 PM   #75

Msi 770-g45

Hello,

My MSI Motherboard 770-G45 that was bought about 1 month ago suddenly stopped working. I opened up my case and discovered that one of the chips on the motherboard was burned.

My MSI 770-G45 box has the 3 Years Warranty Sticker but I no longer have the receipt where I bought it from. Is it possible for me to bring the motherboard and box down to Corbell and claim warranty and do a 1-1 exchange there still?

Thank you.
guangie88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.