Corbell Product Warranty Policy

KorokakiPoki

Reaction score
G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16GB

Hi Corbell, bought a G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16GB(2x8GB) 16-18-18-38 Kit but it does not light up anymore. Can't have the missing RGB lighting on such a nice looking set of RAM right? :s13:

Can I check if you have the kit in stock? I don't mind if the service center can fix it on the spot as well. Just wish to minimize my PC downtime. The RAM sticks seems to be fine just that it doesn't light up.

Edit: Already Settled! Thanks Corbell!

Last edited:

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Corbell, bought a G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16GB(2x8GB) 16-18-18-38 Kit but it does not light up anymore. Can't have the missing RGB lighting on such a nice looking set of RAM right? :s13:

Can I check if you have the kit in stock? I don't mind if the service center can fix it on the spot as well. Just wish to minimize my PC downtime. The RAM sticks seems to be fine just that it doesn't light up.

Edit: Already Settled! Thanks Corbell!
Hi there,

Try re-seating on dimm slot 2/4 and re-install the G.skill control software.
There is a new version.
http://www.gskill.com/en/download/view/trident-z-rgb-control--beta-
(Follow the instructions)
See if you can get it to run and re-set the lighting controls to default(rainbow) from the software a few times.(Most of the time it will light up again)
See if it works. :)

Kexze.

Reaction score
Hi there,

Recently went down to your service centre at tech place to get my GTX 970 fixed. I was told that my product had to be sent back for repairs, would take roughly 8 weeks or so. I forgot to ask that day but I'm curious whether its possible to get a replacement product for use while I'm waiting?

Cheers!

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi there,

Recently went down to your service centre at tech place to get my GTX 970 fixed. I was told that my product had to be sent back for repairs, would take roughly 8 weeks or so. I forgot to ask that day but I'm curious whether its possible to get a replacement product for use while I'm waiting?

Cheers!
Hi there,

I presume you meant a loan card?
Can you provide your service form no.?
I'll ask our guys to check for you.

Cheers.

Kexze.

Reaction score
Hi there,

I presume you meant a loan card?
Can you provide your service form no.?
I'll ask our guys to check for you.

Cheers.

Yup that's what I meant, sorry! Is the service form no. the RMA no.? If so, its 30330.

Thanks a lot!

Makunouchi_Ippo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think my g skill F3-1600C11S-4GNT x 2 ram is faulty , my windows will freeze or bsod after running for some period of time , dun think i got the receipts cuz the ram was purchased some years ago but the ct sticker is still on the ram

Still can rma right without the receipt? need book appt or walk in ? Thanks !

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
I think my g skill F3-1600C11S-4GNT x 2 ram is faulty , my windows will freeze or bsod after running for some period of time , dun think i got the receipts cuz the ram was purchased some years ago but the ct sticker is still on the ram

Hi there,

Yes, as long as our CT sticker is there,
you can send it in to our service center for checking.
As this is an old model, we will have to send it back for RMA.

Cheers.

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score

Hi there,

Cheers.

Makunouchi_Ippo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Cheers.

Thanks, had a pleasant experience this afternoon.:)

berdy79

Reaction score
Hi

I'm getting a preown Msi laptop from another party.
He bought it from Malaysia JB.
He lost the receipt but mentioned he bought it last year july so still have 1 'pre year of warranty.
Just wanna check is there any way I can check the length balance length of the warranty period online.
And do I have I submit receipts if I sent for repair.
Warranty is covered in Singapore as well or I have to sent to Malaysia jb for repair?

Thanks a lot:)

Greatly appreciate

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi

I'm getting a preown Msi laptop from another party.
He bought it from Malaysia JB.
He lost the receipt but mentioned he bought it last year july so still have 1 'pre year of warranty.
Just wanna check is there any way I can check the length balance length of the warranty period online.
And do I have I submit receipts if I sent for repair.
Warranty is covered in Singapore as well or I have to sent to Malaysia jb for repair?

Thanks a lot:)

Greatly appreciate
Hi there,

You have to check with MSI service center as warranty not under us.

Cheers.

kumagbehota

Reaction score
Hi corbell. Do i really need to mail that warranty registration card? If not i cant avail the warranty? Thank you

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi corbell. Do i really need to mail that warranty registration card? If not i cant avail the warranty? Thank you
Hi there,

No need to.
Just check for our Corbell warranty sticker on the item
and keep a copy of the original receipt. :)
Some items have certain promos/ warrantyextension online like MSI and Cryorig.
For these, you can also go to their respective webpages to further register the product with them :)

Cheers.

NoAppleNoTalk

Reaction score
Hi..

I have a msi motherboard z170a SLi that is no longer able to power up. The motherboard doesn't have corbell sticker. Able to point me to the right direction to get this motherboard repaired?

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi..

I have a msi motherboard z170a SLi that is no longer able to power up. The motherboard doesn't have corbell sticker. Able to point me to the right direction to get this motherboard repaired?
Is there our CT warranty sticker at the back of the board?
Can double check.
If it's really not our stock, then take a look at the receipt.
Who did you buy it from?

NoAppleNoTalk

Reaction score
Is there our CT warranty sticker at the back of the board?
Can double check.
If it's really not our stock, then take a look at the receipt.
Who did you buy it from?

Bought it from Carousell Seller. He bought it from Amazon US. Is Corbell able to help me send it to MSI directly? Let me know the cost.

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Bought it from Carousell Seller. He bought it from Amazon US. Is Corbell able to help me send it to MSI directly? Let me know the cost.
I'm afraid not.
You have to bring it back RMA through the seller.
Or get RMA instructions(if any) from the E-tailer.

StriMpE

Reaction score
Hi, I have bought a MSI GTX970 from local distributor on 15 sept 2015. I did warranty registration online but unable to find the receipt. Product is 3 year warranty. So, for RMA, am I still need to produce receipt?

Thanks.

Last edited:

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, I have bought a MSI GTX970 from local distributor on 15 sept 2015. I did warranty registration online but unable to find the receipt. Product is 3 year warranty. So, for RMA, am I still need to produce receipt?

Thanks.
Check for our Corbell warranty sticker.
If it's there, you can bring to our service center for a check.

Cheers.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.