Corbell Product Warranty Policy

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I emailed TeamGroup Taiwan and was told still under warranty. So can I still send down to Corbell?:s22:
It does come with CT sticker on it.

If it has CT sticker on it, you can RMA at Corbell if you think it is worth the time and effort to RMA a 4GB stick of DDR3-1333.

XxInNOutxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Cornell, my G-Skill RAMs does not come with a CT sticker, it comes with a sticker with the Corbell logo on it instead? Still considered under warranty? Bought with Vii PC during Lazada sales.

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
I emailed TeamGroup Taiwan and was told still under warranty. So can I still send down to Corbell?:s22:
It does come with CT sticker on it.

Yes, you can bring it down.
Our guys will check and send it in for RMA for you.

Hi Cornell, my G-Skill RAMs does not come with a CT sticker, it comes with a sticker with the Corbell logo on it instead? Still considered under warranty? Bought with Vii PC during Lazada sales.

Yes, that's the correct stick.
Please bring it down for a check.

Hi corbell, are g.skill ddr3-1333 value rams still under warranty?

Yes, but we might not have current stock.
Please bring it down and let our guys take a look @ it.

BlueSmoke

Reaction score
Is it possible to tell us when do you guys batch send MSI graphics card back to the manufacturer for repairs this month?

I have a MSI graphics card that is still under warranty, works most of the time(after powering on/off several times) and I want to minimize the amount of time that my computer doesn't have a GPU.
For example, if I know that you all are batch sending say on 15th Dec, I will send it in on around 10 to 12 Dec. :)
Another example is that if I've already missed Dec's batch send, then I will just send it in for RMA on Jan.

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Is it possible to tell us when do you guys batch send MSI graphics card back to the manufacturer for repairs this month?

I have a MSI graphics card that is still under warranty, works most of the time(after powering on/off several times) and I want to minimize the amount of time that my computer doesn't have a GPU.
For example, if I know that you all are batch sending say on 15th Dec, I will send it in on around 10 to 12 Dec. :)
Another example is that if I've already missed Dec's batch send, then I will just send it in for RMA on Jan.
We do not have a fixed timing/date.
(Not that I know of at least)
Which model is your card?

laughscreamcry

Reaction score
Hi Corbell, I bought a Ryzen 5 2600 from PC Themes and was told that you're the distributor. I have a problem with the CPU IMC. May I know how long will RMA take? Isit on the spot? Thanks!

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Corbell, I bought a Ryzen 5 2600 from PC Themes and was told that you're the distributor. I have a problem with the CPU IMC. May I know how long will RMA take? Isit on the spot? Thanks!
Please check that it's has our Corbell sticker on the box.
Pertaining to your mention of IMC, if it's due to OC not of rated specs but tested fine on rated specs, AMD doesn't accept this as a fault.
(For your info)
We do not have 2600 stocks for some time already.
In this case, we might have to send it in.
but please bring the processor(including box as well) for a check first.

The stickers looks like this:
2019112109504389--5006263602268646087-IMG_7356-X3.jpg

kiannerz

Reaction score
b450 tomahawk

i forget when did ii brougt this motherboard can i have to invoice or repair the mother board

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
i forget when did ii brougt this motherboard can i have to invoice or repair the mother board
You can check for our Corbell warranty sticker at the back of the board.
(Near the socket area)
If it's under us, then bring the mainboard down for a check. :)

Last edited:

weeloong

Reaction score
Hi Corbell,

My G.Skill Trident Z Neo (with CT sticker on it) is having lots of errors in memtest and preventing boot up when XMP is enabled. But system seems OK when XMP is disabled.

Is XMP covered under warranty? If so, can I check if you have F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC in stock for 1:1 exchange?

Thank you and stay safe during this Covid time!

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Corbell,

My G.Skill Trident Z Neo (with CT sticker on it) is having lots of errors in memtest and preventing boot up when XMP is enabled. But system seems OK when XMP is disabled.

Is XMP covered under warranty? If so, can I check if you have F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC in stock for 1:1 exchange?

Thank you and stay safe during this Covid time!
Hi there,

Are you using on 2000 or 3000 series CPU?
2000 series, then no it's not.
3000 series, yes.
You can bring it down for a check.
Also remember to update to 1.0.0.4 agesa update.(If not already done so)
There's no stock at the moment due to the current global situation.
(Flights cancelled, no flight schedule, freight increased by 2-3x and a myriad of reasons which is too complicated to explain.)

weeloong

Reaction score
Hi there,

Are you using on 2000 or 3000 series CPU?
2000 series, then no it's not.
3000 series, yes.
You can bring it down for a check.
Also remember to update to 1.0.0.4 agesa update.(If not already done so)
There's no stock at the moment due to the current global situation.
(Flights cancelled, no flight schedule, freight increased by 2-3x and a myriad of reasons which is too complicated to explain.)

Thanks! Yep, I'm using the 3700X.

If I bring down to check, do I need to bring proof of purchase along too? Or having the sticker on the RAM is enough?

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Thanks! Yep, I'm using the 3700X.

If I bring down to check, do I need to bring proof of purchase along too? Or having the sticker on the RAM is enough?
Just the set of rams will do.
(As the CT sticker is sufficient)

Oh, 3700X shouldn't have any issues.
(Maybe try doing a clear Cmos of the bios and set it again if you haven't done b4)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.