GPU warranty (US set)

ImbaDude

Reaction score
Hi,

My friend bought me a MSi GTX 770 GPU from United States.

Just wondering if the warranty is covered here in Singapore?

t258jgn

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Warranty only covers in countries that have official MSI office.

ImbaDude

Reaction score
Is there an official MSI office in Singapore? (I mean is Corbell consider? cos I bought a GPU from one of the shops in SLS and I was told to go to Corbell for warranty matters. SO I am wondering if i could do the same for a US Set)

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Corbell is the singapore distributor for MSI. They bring in MSI products to sell in sg. There is no direct MSI contact in SG.

You bought gpu frm SLS because corbell brought that in. But your 770 from US nt brought in by corbell, so they wun service it.

ImbaDude

Reaction score
Corbell is the singapore distributor for MSI. They bring in MSI products to sell in sg. There is no direct MSI contact in SG.

You bought gpu frm SLS because corbell brought that in. But your 770 from US nt brought in by corbell, so they wun service it.
Ohhh!! I see!! Thanks alot for the info! In that case, does anyone knows how can i go about to service a US set of MSI product?
e.g. can i ship it to an overseas msi official office to service? if so, where would you guys recommend?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You should ask MSI USA about this... But it will cost a lot... due to dimensions/volumetric weight. It would be good to give some padding protection as well.

Also, do ask them about the return shipping. Will it be borne by u or MSI USA?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.