HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Pickup option available for purchases made via Lazada(Corbell)?

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By @Corbell
  • 1 Post By nnyymm

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-12-2017, 07:30 PM   #1

Pickup option available for purchases made via Lazada(Corbell)?

Hello,

I have a Lazada voucher which I will like to use to purchase one of the power supply Corbell is selling via Lazada. I will like to find out if it is possible to do a self collection after the order is verified, because I will like to avoid the possible slow delivery of ninja van and I stay near Corbell. I've yet to make the purchase.

Thanks!
nnyymm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 10:50 AM   #2
Featured Distributor for Hardware Clinic, Storage Clinic

Hello,

I have a Lazada voucher which I will like to use to purchase one of the power supply Corbell is selling via Lazada. I will like to find out if it is possible to do a self collection after the order is verified, because I will like to avoid the possible slow delivery of ninja van and I stay near Corbell. I've yet to make the purchase.

Thanks!
Hello, there is no self collection option available for Lazada so i'm afraid you are unable to do so. By the way the delivery for our Lazada orders are done by Taqbin, so maybe you can reconsider to purchase again.
clon22 likes this.
Old 29-12-2017, 10:54 AM   #3

Ohhh Taqbin. Ok cool!
clon22 likes this.
nnyymm is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.