Problem with Seasonic PSU

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, recently my PSU has started giving me problems and it got worse today when I was unable to power on the pc. Even tried switching the different power sockets as well as the power switch on the PSU itself, is there anyway to resuscitate it or is it officially dead? :(

Sent from The place of no tomorrow using GAGT

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi there,

Which model is that?
If it is still under our warranty, you can bring the PSU down for a check. :)

Cheers.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Which model is that?
If it is still under our warranty, you can bring the PSU down for a check. :)

Cheers.
It's the 550W 80+ Gold model iirc. And the only time I can turn it on is via wriggling the plug connecting to the PSU unit for 20 minutes odd... :s22: but still I'll have to bring it down for a check before my motherboard gets short circuited

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
It's the 550W 80+ Gold model iirc. And the only time I can turn it on is via wriggling the plug connecting to the PSU unit for 20 minutes odd... :s22: but still I'll have to bring it down for a check before my motherboard gets short circuited

Yes, please bring the PSU down for a check.
If it's faulty, we will change a new one for you.
I'll inform our service center guys. :)

Cheers.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.