Android Pay

Poonewa

Reaction score
Used it at Watson yesterday. Quite fast. The lady at cashier ask whether I'm using a Mastercard. Show her the card on the phone, received a $5 Watson voucher for min $50 spent.

tiny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U all tap with the Android Pay screen showing the picture of your credit card? I tried. Keep getting error sia.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
hi OCBC Bank,

could you enlighten me what is this error? had this problem when i used android pay @ uniqlo waterway point. the app is linked to my ocbc titanium card (one and only card is linked to AP). admittedly, i saw only Apple Pay logo at their terminals, no Android Pay logo. but i also read that uniqlo accepts AP.

at the end, i paid by the traditional way of swiping the titanium card.
2qbrr12.jpg

Hi dlrowehtleah,

Could you drop us a PM with your contact details? We will arrange for our service executive to call and assist.

^DG

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
field report. topup ezlink card successfully using Android Pay at ticket machine. card is uob one visa.

Sent from Nexus 6P using GAGT

How did you pay with Android pay? When I tap on screen. Uob mighty is used instead..

Using LG phone.

dlrowehtleah

Reaction score
hi,
i will probably buy something from uniqlo again tonight or over this weekend. will PM you guys if it still doesn't work. thanks.

incidentally, anyone successfully paid your purchase using android pay at uniqlo?

Hi dlrowehtleah,

Could you drop us a PM with your contact details? We will arrange for our service executive to call and assist.

^DG

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sibeh song, used Android Pay for $2 set meal at Toast Box. Take that, George Quek! :s22:

dlrowehtleah

Reaction score
I dun see a tick leh. Added another new card. Now at the screen with two cards. No tick also.

the small green tick only displays for a few seconds when transaction is successfully completed. you will also hear a beep sound from the terminal around the same time.

dlrowehtleah

Reaction score
my below purchase is still not reflected in the bank statement when i checked via internet banking. i know it takes quite a few days for bank to update them. but even my credit limit didn't get reduced by that few dollars. that's really bizarre. :s11: (maybe 1st android pay purchase is free!)

android pay app also has no transaction recorded! :s12: in retrospect, i should have instead bought a 60" curve LED TV. :s13:

finally made my first maiden payment @ a ntuc fairprice supermarket using android pay. i find that i have to place the phone at the terminal a few seconds longer compare to using paywave. there seem to be an error if i remove my phone immediately after hearing a beep tone from the terminal.

there is also no recorded transaction details in the android pay app. :s11: but overall, quite a pleasant experience i must add.

fone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm, my purchases reflect almost immediately on the app. Maybe your payment did not go through at all. I've had one purchase, where the tick appeared but the Merchant claimed the transaction was not completed. Which I think is the app transmitted most things, but the terminal did not receive the full information or something along that line.

In that case, you might have "earned" some things, but the cashier might have to top up for your purchase for amount short from their counter.

mubz96

Master Member
Reaction score
my below purchase is still not reflected in the bank statement when i checked via internet banking. i know it takes quite a few days for bank to update them. but even my credit limit didn't get reduced by that few dollars. that's really bizarre. :s11: (maybe 1st android pay purchase is free!)

android pay app also has no transaction recorded! :s12: in retrospect, i should have instead bought a 60" curve LED TV. :s13:

Do u get issued with transaction receipt?

Webbyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

quoted for future references to the authorities :s13:

dlrowehtleah

Reaction score
the transaction went through and i received a receipt (see below) from the self-checkout terminal. maybe too many android pay transactions, the bank needs more time to handle. will check ibanking again tonight or tomorrow.

(bought HL milk and almond nuts ... ya, i'm health-conscious :s13: )
v5is83.jpg

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there a need for minimum amount spend for using android pay? Like in 7-11?

vetomoko

Reaction score
anyone link up with UOB CC? it says that the verification method is to call into the 62222121? dun have text verification method? zzz

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.