ANZ Optimum World Mastercard

efreelancer

Reaction score
I got the DBS black card and dbs mastercard platinum card. Kinda of lousy as dbs black card need to spend min $700 leh.

Whats happens if we dont activate the card?

mirage_77

Reaction score
I will miss the flexibility of this card.

Have always chosen the Entertainment category and gotten 5% rebates on hotel dining, movies and drinking. :(

amdfreak8899

Reaction score
Anyone facing this issue here? I have settled all my ANZ bills dated July 17 and have stopped using the credit card before the July bill is issued. The balance is $0 before the Aug 5 migration deadline.

After my account was migrated to DBS, I checked my POSB online banking and it indicated that I have an $180 outstanding which I did not use or activate the card yet. Anyone encountering the same issues?

koja6049

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone facing this issue here? I have settled all my ANZ bills dated July 17 and have stopped using the credit card before the July bill is issued. The balance is $0 before the Aug 5 migration deadline.

After my account was migrated to DBS, I checked my POSB online banking and it indicated that I have an $180 outstanding which I did not use or activate the card yet. Anyone encountering the same issues?

the number looks like an annual fee charge. call in the check

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will miss the flexibility of this card.

Have always chosen the Entertainment category and gotten 5% rebates on hotel dining, movies and drinking. :(
Me too. Now I have started using the SCB unlimited card. I will track it for few months to see if I can consistently cross $500, if yes I will probably apply for UOB one card. If not I will just use this SCB unlimited card.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got the DBS black card and dbs mastercard platinum card. Kinda of lousy as dbs black card need to spend min $700 leh.

Yea im wondering as well, theres nothing in the QnA. I not intending to activate too

DBS Bank

Reaction score

Hi there!
Nothing much will happen if your credit card is not activated!
You may drop us a PM, with your phone number so that we can arrange for a call back to assist with termination of your card.
Have a great day ahead

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same here...
i also got mine last week, the hotline officer told me it's normal to receive another card... and can only activate the replacement card after 3rd Aug when we receive the sms from POSB

it's better, coz i can now just buy any 3 items and claim the $20 for my principal card and sub card... aiya should have applied more ANZ sub-cards that time!

Got a new DBS Mastercard to replace the former ANZ one. Did the 3 txn thingy, and the $20 has been credited into the replacement card ytday....

sgdividends

Reaction score
Got a new DBS Mastercard to replace the former ANZ one. Did the 3 txn thingy, and the $20 has been credited into the replacement card ytday....

Thanks for the alert. I didn't seem to have received it. Need to call them tmr

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm, DBS transferred the money out from the ANZ replacement card to another DBS card

05 Dec 2017 PAYMENT TRANSFERRED OUT S$20.00

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.