Apple Pay

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
OCBC is now offering 3% rebate if you use it with APPLE PAY.
But they are vague as to whether or not the 3% is on top of the usual rebates.
For example, if I use it to pay for dining, will it be 3% Apple Pay + 3/6 % for weekday/weekend dining?

They only mentioned that the Apple Pay rebate is Capped at $15 and is part of the Max monthly cap per card.

Hi Knightoftheblackrose,

Taking the 365 card as an example:

The promotional 3% Apple Pay rebates is stackable, say 3% + 6% on weekend dining.

Do note that the cap of $15 for the promotion is considered under the $80 rebate cap for 365 Credit Card as per the T&Cs.

^DG

elnewbie

Reaction score
Uob's promo starts and ends TODAY.

From this exercise whereby Applepay is constant, we can explicitly compare which bank is good, which bank sukc.

UOB spend $10 rebate $10 = 100% :D
DBS spend $50 rebate $10 = 20%
SCB spend $250 rebate $50 = 20%
OCBC spend $500 rebate $15 = 3% :s27:

Android's turn soon...

jackieatbtu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i only did DBS $50 and SC $50 in NTUC as well. SC less than $250 cause mine is the Singpost card. =(

jackieatbtu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can. Just that if I not within the first 10k, I will lose out lo. The Singpost card only give 2% for groceries and I already maxed out my rebate for this month. So, no double dipping for me.

SCG8866T

Reaction score
Can. Just that if I not within the first 10k, I will lose out lo. The Singpost card only give 2% for groceries and I already maxed out my rebate for this month. So, no double dipping for me.

Me too but worth the risk. No need to stack also good 20% rebate leh..better than imagine..

dexboi

Master Member
Reaction score
if the aunties & uncles don't understand Apple Pay, just tell them Paywave or whichever that activates the contactless terminal. Apple Pay uses the same contactless reader.

elnewbie

Reaction score
You'd be surprised, last week the Ntuc Aunty asked me what is Paywave.

if the aunties & uncles don't understand Apple Pay, just tell them Paywave or whichever that activates the contactless terminal. Apple Pay uses the same contactless reader.

Yachtmaster

Reaction score
Last month bought 7K swipe $70 each, auntie train 100 times already expert liao

Now $250 is easy job :s13:

mynameisjon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone with DBS cards managed to activate? My Altitude Visa has been stuck at "You card is being activated" for the past few hours. SCB cards all can activate.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.