best funds transfer rate now?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received and signed up for citibank 1.5% processing fee, 0% interest balance transfer, for 6mo.

Also received 0% processing fee/interest for 6mo DBS cashline offer, but not enough balance, so cancelled my application, very unfortunate.

Can you share more how to get the 0% processing fee/interest for 6month DBS cashline offer? How much balance is needed?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Offered over phone citibank 1.1% processing fee, 0% interest balance transfer, for 6months, need min $20k loan.

batboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
Can you share more how to get the 0% processing fee/interest for 6month DBS cashline offer? How much balance is needed?

I received a flyer with application form for non-existing DBS cashline customer. Minimum 10k for 6mo. I don't have enough because I already have another balance transfer running on my DBS credit card. The total combined limit is 4 x monthly salary, so not enough for my case.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I received a flyer with application form for non-existing DBS cashline customer. Minimum 10k for 6mo. I don't have enough because I already have another balance transfer running on my DBS credit card. The total combined limit is 4 x monthly salary, so not enough for my case.

Oic, thank you. Think I should cancel my cashline and hope they offer me this sometime in the future lol.

kkboy1

Reaction score
HSBC Balance Transfer
2.50% p.a. for 6 months* with processing fee of S$88 (EIR: 4.39% p.a.#)
4.88% p.a. for 12 months* with processing fee of S$88 (EIR: 6.77% p.a.#)

a waiver of processing fee for approved amount of S$10,000 and above.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HSBC Balance Transfer
2.50% p.a. for 6 months* with processing fee of S$88 (EIR: 4.39% p.a.#)
4.88% p.a. for 12 months* with processing fee of S$88 (EIR: 6.77% p.a.#)

a waiver of processing fee for approved amount of S$10,000 and above.
Yeah, I noticed all rates are going up now.

Is interest rate hike imminent in near term?

muaveknight

Reaction score
received mailer from maybank. 0.99% processing fee, 0% p.a. for 6 months fund transfer.

called scb to ask for waiver on interest charged, and was offered 1% processing fee, 0% p.a for 6 months too. pleasantly surprised. looks like the floodgate has opened.:eek:

ufo8mydog

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I would like to check with you how interest on balance transfer is charged from ANZ compared to other banks.

ANZ issues a statement and in it, there is balance payment for balance transfer that has past it's 0% interest period + it's interest.

So if I make payment for the statement before the due date, will I still be charged additional interest on balance on a daily basis?

The reason I am asking is because ANZ keeps charging what they call "residual interest" based on the last and late balance transfer payment. Even though I have paid full amount in the statement, i still get charged for interest in the next month.

I have no idea why ANZ way of charging interest is so ridiculous as I did not experience this with other banks.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
received mailer from maybank. 0.99% processing fee, 0% p.a. for 6 months fund transfer.

called scb to ask for waiver on interest charged, and was offered 1% processing fee, 0% p.a for 6 months too. pleasantly surprised. looks like the floodgate has opened.:eek:
Darn ... why scb gave me higher rate!

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SCB rates for me were:

1% fee, 0% interest in April, and
2.5% fee, 0% interest in Sep.

JSK, SCB :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.