BOC Visa Infinite

cazfaith

Reaction score
I was at boc today to sign up for smartsaver account.
Btw for those who want to apply for the BOC Visa Infinite Card, pls note that this 6% cash rebate promo is only applicable to the first 350 customers. It's in their terms n condition in their brouche.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BOC%20Visa%20Infinite%20Invitation.jpg

See the words in bold 6% only applies to spending in singapore

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw for those who want to apply for the BOC Visa Infinite Card, pls note that this 6% cash rebate promo is only applicable to the first 350 customers. It's in their terms n condition in their brouche.

350?! Lidat v fast gone laio

Allen_C_Sharp

Reaction score
See the words in bold 6% only applies to spending in singapore

Thanks for pointing out, then not so attractive, thought can stack with overseas tran fee 1.5% waiver.
Ppl here should have no problem to be first 350 though.

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New BOC Promotion.

5% Cash Back on Overseas Spend with BOC Credit Card

Promotion Theme

5% Cash Back on Overseas Spend with BOC Credit Card

Promotion Period

1 January 2016 to 31 May 2016

Eligibility

Valid for cardholders of BOC Credit Card issued in Singapore

Promotion Details

Get 5% cash back on overseas spending with a Minimum spend of SGD$200 Singapore dollar equivalent in foreign currencies per retail transaction and a minimum of 8 retail transactions per customer per month.

Terms and Conditions

1. Promotion is from 1 January 2016 to 31 May 2016.

2. Promotion is applicable to BOC Credit Cards issued in Singapore.

3. Minimum spend of SGD$200 Singapore dollar equivalent in foreign currencies per retail transaction and a minimum of 8 retail transactions per customer per month.

4. Valid for spending at Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan and Thailand.

5. 5% Cash Back is capped at SGD$80 per customer per promotion period.

6. Not applicable for online transaction. Not applicable to BOC Business Cards. Refund transaction will not be entitled to this campaign.

7. 5% Cash Back will be credited within 90 days after the end of the calendar month starting 31 January 2016.

8. If the response is overwhelming, BOC reserve the right for SMS participation to this campaign subject to one month notice in advance.

http://www.bankofchina.com/sg/bocinfo/bi2/201512/t20151231_6143547.html

SCG8866T

Reaction score

No point. 6% I can get permanently with other card already. They still make it limited to 350 and for only 3 months lol.

kitkat2

Reaction score
2. Promotion is applicable to BOC Credit Cards issued in Singapore.

3. Minimum spend of SGD$200 Singapore dollar equivalent in foreign currencies per retail transaction and a minimum of 8 retail transactions per customer per month.

4. Valid for spending at Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan and Thailand.

5. 5% Cash Back is capped at SGD$80 per customer per promotion period.

http://www.bankofchina.com/sg/bocinfo/bi2/201512/t20151231_6143547.html

wow, min of 8 swipes each min $200. meaning min is also max?

have to make 8 swipes of exactly $200 or cashback rate will be lower than 5%?

i hope they are not replacing shop's with this!

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I read it that the 8 transactions can be small amounts

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where did you read that?
3. Minimum spend of SGD$200 Singapore dollar equivalent in foreign currencies per retail transaction

and a minimum of 8 retail transactions per customer per month.

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I believe is $200 min per transaction to qualify for the rebate for overseas, and 8 ANY trans . just that dont knoiw the 8 transaction (filler ? ), can use online or die die must SWIPE.

Last edited:

Allen_C_Sharp

Reaction score
I also read as min $200 x 8, but no point, either any 8 or 8 x $200 u can't get 5%, hope they do not replace shop card with this crappy t&c, only certain countries can use, somemore no online, where got point 8 "overwhelming" response? Guess the product manager never came to HWZ or is a cc newbie, lol...

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dont think is $200 x 8 , who the hell go overseas buy so many times item of $200 x 8. its either one time a big purchase or not.

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

does anyone know if there is anyway of knowing if u r the first 350 customers BEFORE you spend for that 6%?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.