CardUp (Do not post or ask for referral code)

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which insurance company gives online payment link or can get agent to process payment online?

Well my prudential i gave agent my singpost card, bill came.no rebate but I write in and scb gave me the rebate for 7% recently. Sad that singpost no longer useful after nov

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$600 payment maybe for some education/tuition fees, but byebye to condo rental and income tax...(those are bigger amounts) so may not be worth it.

Income tax also can pay in tranche..if I can..don't see why one can't..

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well my prudential i gave agent my singpost card, bill came.no rebate but I write in and scb gave me the rebate for 7% recently. Sad that singpost no longer useful after nov

Ok. Is that something new? The agent offered to do this for you?

kyugaroo

Reaction score
wonder how cardup survive if no bank offers enough rebate/miles.

wonder how cardup survive if no bank offers enough rebate/miles.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What do you mean? U pay income tax $600 by cardup, and the balance to deduct via GIRO?
Can set up GIRO and break the income tax to 12 month interest free installment, then pay the income tax via cardup or other means before the GIRO deduction. The amount paid will reduce the income tax installments payable accordingly.

Last edited:

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What do you mean? U pay income tax $600 by cardup, and the balance to deduct via GIRO?

Yup..

Unless ur tax is more than 7.2k a year..otherwise...600 per month more than enuff to cover ur monthly installment. Just pay 10 days before the giro deduction kicks in

devion

Reaction score
Can make upfront payment for income tax? Meaning adding credits in your tax statement?

jovialger

Reaction score
Yup..

Unless ur tax is more than 7.2k a year..otherwise...600 per month more than enuff to cover ur monthly installment. Just pay 10 days before the giro deduction kicks in

ok... so pay partly by cardup, partly by giro then....
enjoyed and maxed out cardup only for a few months only.. oh well, enjoy while it lasts ...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.