Citi Dollars / Points Breakdown

KeyboardWarrior

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone knows how I can check how many points was given for individual transactions for citi cards?

TIA! :s12:

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
keep all your receipts lor, some of them show your total rebates and citidollars.

dunkmycar

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone knows how I can check how many points was given for individual transactions for citi cards?

TIA! :s12:

You need to calculate manually as what the others have suggested. I usually glance at the points as I use those those cards at merchants with special perks e.g. paragon card at shops in paragon offering 10% rebate or 10x points at shopping places so any discrepancy would be easy to spot. I just had a recent transaction at Chanel in Paris where they didnt honour the 10x points and it took 3 months and 3 separate calls for them to retify that this is a problem with their merchant code. But that was simply necessary cos the difference was a lot!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.