Citibank's New Prestige Card

louist

Reaction score
Neither did I... there was a brief window I was getting some of these theatre offers,
but they've since stopped, unfortunately! The last one I remember was Singing in the Rain,
quite some time back. =(

Wonder if it's linked to decreased spend on the card...

thanks for the psa but its useless without the url :s13:

as usual fug citi...never sent me the offer

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Neither did I... there was a brief window I was getting some of these theatre offers,
but they've since stopped, unfortunately! The last one I remember was Singing in the Rain,
quite some time back. =(

Wonder if it's linked to decreased spend on the card...

probably, my spend on prestige is almost 0 as mostly channeled to another citi ccc

here's the link...hurry, left a few seats only

http://entertainment.marinabaysands.com/events/LYLTCitiPrestige

kelvinloh

Reaction score
I have paid my annual fee after applying for the card, how soon the Citi points is to be credited? Thanks.

havcove

Master Member
Reaction score
I have paid my annual fee after applying for the card, how soon the Citi points is to be credited? Thanks.

i saw mine online quite fast after i receive the card.. think immediate?

hmm but i am quite certain that i only pay my annual fee after i receive the card though... was reflected in my first statement...

lastly have the cso called you to ask what welcome gift you want? if you choose other gift, you would not get the points.

Spk307

Reaction score
how strict are they with the income requirement? Am about 10k short, but as i hold the PM and rewards cards, hope they'll approve?

final1

Master Member
Reaction score
Showing $120k on monthly payslip (x12) or NOA is a strict condition if i am not wrong.

louist

Reaction score
how strict are they with the income requirement? Am about 10k short, but as i hold the PM and rewards cards, hope they'll approve?

Back in 2013 when it first launched they were extremely strict. I anticipated hitting 120k in 2013 (due to bonuses received) but they only allowed me to get it after I produced the ITNA in 2014.

delrosa81

Reaction score
can try submitting your application. tink they might be less strict now. got mine in 2015. had to show noa indicating 120k above before they helped me submit my application.

Showing $120k on monthly payslip (x12) or NOA is a strict condition if i am not wrong.

fuschia

Reaction score
i saw mine online quite fast after i receive the card.. think immediate?

hmm but i am quite certain that i only pay my annual fee after i receive the card though... was reflected in my first statement...

lastly have the cso called you to ask what welcome gift you want? if you choose other gift, you would not get the points.

did you get any welcome pack when you received your prestige card?

tth_ben

Reaction score
The Citi concierge staff told me that they no longer use CWT for the hotel bookings. Stopped using CWT end of 2016. They do it themselves directly now, have to give them card number, tell them OTP when they key in credit card details and book.

Cost cutting? The drawback was that the concierge staff seemed to have some difficulty finding the rate I was talking about even on the standard public website - last year with CWT it was quite hassle free.

lalaisgongon

Reaction score
The Citi concierge staff told me that they no longer use CWT for the hotel bookings. Stopped using CWT end of 2016. They do it themselves directly now, have to give them card number, tell them OTP when they key in credit card details and book.

Cost cutting? The drawback was that the concierge staff seemed to have some difficulty finding the rate I was talking about even on the standard public website - last year with CWT it was quite hassle free.

I found it better, but i normally ask them to book directly on hotel website.

If you can screenshot and send them the rate, it helps quite abit.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They use expedia now so user can check first there to find hotel, date and rate and they will do the booking for you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.