Consolidated thread for Priority/Privilege Banking

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I tried to walk-in to their lounge at Ngee Ann, the RM there did help to answer my questions. Think is up to the discretion of the RM. Else, all queries will need to route to their 'Advisory Team'.

Does the 'free 1st 3 trades' apply to US stocks?

Yes, any equity.

Btw, the lounge there got special privileges for DBST members anot? Free kopi, tea, etc? :o

final1, you nv answer me leh.
DBST got any airport lounge access. Anybuttie know?

final1

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes, any equity.

Btw, the lounge there got special privileges for DBST members anot? Free kopi, tea, etc? :o

Only DBS Treasures members who are enrolled in Travel Privileges will be eligible for Krisflyer Gold Lounge access.
i.e. not all DBS Treasures members get this privilege.

DBS Treasures members can visit all DBS Treasures banking lounges.
Yes, free drinks, newspapers and bloomberg TV. Free of charge.
Sit, drink, relax and wait for RM to come find you to do your banking business. Or, do nothing at all and just relax.

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you are dbs TPC can access airport treasures asia lounge, the TPC lounge in mbfc also very exclusive.

i personally dont visit the bank lounges, notice alot retirees like to camp inside for entire day.

If want airport PP lounge access, just go for a cc with priority pass, like scb vi, citi prestige, citipremier lounge, dbs altitude.

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
visited the T2 Krisflyer Gold lounge during recent trip ... the food & beverage spread & quality was better than PP lounges ... however, the setting is all chairs and coffee tables making eating a little cumbersome

I used the DBST Travel Privileges which allowed me to bring in another guest on same flight.

Last edited:

saggice

Reaction score
You won't get disturbed by bank staffs? Lol

if you are dbs TPC can access airport treasures asia lounge, the TPC lounge in mbfc also very exclusive.

i personally dont visit the bank lounges, notice alot retirees like to camp inside for entire day.

If want airport PP lounge access, just go for a cc with priority pass, like scb vi, citi prestige, citipremier lounge, dbs altitude.

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
visited the T2 Krisflyer Gold lounge during recent trip ... the food & beverage spread & quality was better than PP lounges ... however, the setting is all chairs and coffee tables making eating a little cumbersome

I used the DBST Travel Privileges which allowed me to bring in another guest on same flight.
Quick question: you got "give" $200Kto DBS then quali for DBST travel privileges har?

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quick question: you got "give" $200Kto DBS then quali for DBST travel privileges har?

Dont hv 200k in DBS SG & my SG RM die die also dont help me enrol for Travel Privi, keep stressing criteria of 200k AND 20k annual card spend to qualify and he also dont give me a DBST card over the phone, ask me to apply personally at the Branch :(

I used my HK DBST instead to enrol for travel privi and HK DBST card to gain entry.

I am not sure if the lounge swiped my DBST card to register my entry though (so does it matter if need to enrol or not if we already have the DBST card ?)

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score
Dont hv 200k in DBS SG & my SG RM die die also dont help me enrol for Travel Privi, keep stressing criteria of 200k AND 20k annual card spend to qualify and he also dont give me a DBST card over the phone, ask me to apply personally at the Branch :(

I used my HK DBST instead to enrol for travel privi and HK DBST card to gain entry.

I am not sure if the lounge swiped my DBST card to register my entry though (so does it matter if need to enrol or not if we already have the DBST card ?)

I thought the travel privileges require aum 350K + 20K spending? See this link ( https://www.dbs.com.sg/treasures/travel-privileges-krisflyer ).

My rm told me once my cdp stocks got transferred over to cross the limit, she will apply for me. I told her my CC spending most probably won't reach the limit, she told me 1st year they don't usually check, only after due for renewal next year then check.

But anyway, the travel privileges don't seemed that attractive....Only SQ or Silkair tixs for the krisflyer gold lounge. Especially in Changi, dun really need the lounge even if u r waiting for the flights....

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, any equity.

i go in the lounge chill and to mug. lol. no need buy $7 starbucks drink. cheapskate.

dbst can go krisflyer gold lounge if u fly sq or silkair.can bring one guest.

PIayDope

Reaction score
DBS Treasures Private Client

Anyone knows if the DBS Treasures Private Client AUM requirement of S$1.5M can be met solely with shares transfer to their custody? I understand they use the iWealth app. Does the app show my entire portfolio in their custody and can I trade directly on the portfolio screen? For example I have 30+ counters and I can sell all my holdings in one particular counter with a couple of taps.

How is the trading limit determined? Is the portfolio amount updated in real-time?

Last edited:

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

whats benefit of treasure travel privi? i just signed up and rm told me its free for first year but subsequent renewal need spending of $20k

i took a look but the privileges looks normal, only the bonus KF miles look attractive. Lounge wise priority pass will work

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
whats benefit of treasure travel privi? i just signed up and rm told me its free for first year but subsequent renewal need spending of $20k

i took a look but the privileges looks normal, only the bonus KF miles look attractive. Lounge wise priority pass will work

ya, nothing special ... and the KF Gold lounge is not very comfy for eating. Can bring in 1 guest on same flight FOC.

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya, nothing special ... and the KF Gold lounge is not very comfy for eating. Can bring in 1 guest on same flight FOC.

minimal privileges and need spend $2k per month on dbs card.

using uob one card with 5% can get back $1.2K cash :s13:

mr168

Reaction score

Hi

Any criteria for your HK DBST to entrol? I'm holding China DBST but with little amount inside the account. Wonder if I can enrol too.

Reaction score
can i ask in terms of lounge comfort which bank is better ?

uob or scb ?

instead of serving water or instant coffee. is there fruit juice and cookies ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.