Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Credit Card

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-07-2012, 05:59 PM   #1
Master Member

Credit Card

Seems like most credit card require an income of $30,000 per year. Is there any credit card available for people with an annual income of between 20k to 24k per year.
sendohadr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 06:15 PM   #2
High Supremacy Member

Seems like most credit card require an income of $30,000 per year. Is there any credit card available for people with an annual income of between 20k to 24k per year.
I wouldn't be surprise for someone with that annual income can still apply for a credit card with requirement of 30k
Old 22-07-2012, 06:34 PM   #3

yup. my fren recieved a call to ask him to sign up, he say my income not enough, they say no problem. still can apply.
dammad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 06:39 PM   #4

yup. my fren recieved a call to ask him to sign up, he say my income not enough, they say no problem. still can apply.
either that telemarketer is inexperienced or he was hoping your friend has some months of bonus to make up the 30k as annual income.

if anyone earning less than 2.5k per month and apply using payslips and got approved,pls share.
heng_alvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #5
Supremacy Member

Nope, unless you include those $500 cards.

either that telemarketer is inexperienced or he was hoping your friend has some months of bonus to make up the 30k as annual income.

if anyone earning less than 2.5k per month and apply using payslips and got approved,pls share.
Precisely.
jazdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 09:52 PM   #6

If the bank really approved, it will contravene MAS's rules.
starbugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 10:56 PM   #7
Master Member

Earn so little money, the banks scared u can't repay your bills.
Handsome_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 11:34 PM   #8

I was called by telemarketer in the past when my income is below 30k by 4 to 5k and of course to clinch a deal they said no prob so I just give it a shot. The letter that comes to me is not the bank but instead MAS stating I do not meet the minimum requirements and was rejected. Apparently the bank might have approved but submit to MAS is rejected. Anyway that's few mths back and now I have more than 8 credit cards (some for different rebates and some psycho by banks to take up more after my initial application is approved such as higher ends cards that my income does not reeally reached yet but close..) since I changed career recently.
dark_flan is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.