DBS Altitude Visa Signature

sharang

Reaction score
Sorry, but does anyone know if payment of road tax via the onemotoring website using the altitude card entitles you to DBS points? Unsure if this method falls under the 'online bill payment' category which will not get DBS points.

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but does anyone know if payment of road tax via the onemotoring website using the altitude card entitles you to DBS points? Unsure if this method falls under the 'online bill payment' category which will not get DBS points.

The online bill payment refers to paying via DBS' internet banking platform.

the.guru

Reaction score

hogrider88

Reaction score

piecewise

Reaction score
I signed up with the krisflyer promo that gave 15k miles instead of 12k miles, but only 6k DBS points were credited to my account recently. Called up and they told me that the due date for the miles to be credited is end-july, and to check again after that date.

Anyone else has a similar experience?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

frustrateddude

Reaction score
Good news
$10 needs 1200 nia
v483fo.png

Last edited:

the.guru

Reaction score
I signed up with the krisflyer promo that gave 15k miles instead of 12k miles, but only 6k DBS points were credited to my account recently. Called up and they told me that the due date for the miles to be credited is end-july, and to check again after that date.

Anyone else has a similar experience?

Yes, I got the same problem too. Wrote in to DBS via internet banking and they are checking. CSO asked me to forward the promo email to: mohammadazri@dbs.com<mohammadazri@dbs.com> to highlight this issue.

micromousez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is exchanging to NTUC $10 for 650 points or convert to Asia Miles/Krisflyer more worth the value?

First find out what u may use the miles for and you will be able to determine its value in comparison to ntuc vouchers

invisible999

Master Member
Reaction score
Paying other bank's credit card bill using DBS credit cards

Question:

If I use Add New Billing Arrangement from iBanking and setup this arrangement to pay other bank's credit card using my DBS card (Altitude in this case), will this arrangement considered as cash advance from the card?

Please answer if you have personal experience to setup such kind of arrangement.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Question:

If I use Add New Billing Arrangement from iBanking and setup this arrangement to pay other bank's credit card using my DBS card (Altitude in this case), will this arrangement considered as cash advance from the card?

Please answer if you have personal experience to setup such kind of arrangement.

Not cash advance. No fees, no points

WindBlade

Reaction score
The redemption for miles is only in block of 5000 DBS points ah? So, if less than that, cant redeem ah?
Also, does anyone know how the DBS Points are calculated? So, for example, if I spend 4 x $0.99 cents on the same day, do I get 0 points or $3 worth of DBS Points which is 1.8 DBS Points?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.