DBS CapitaCard Visa Platinum Card.

lobbster

Reaction score
Is there anyone using this actively for the parking privileges?

Noticed the t&c says online transactions are excluded from the $800 spend. Does anyone know if they are strict with this? Thought of paying online bills for the parking privilege.

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am using it only because it gives me free parking, but I don't use online spend for it, so I can't tell you about it.

saver$

Reaction score

Noticed the t&c says online transactions are excluded from the $800 spend. Does anyone know if they are strict with this? Thought of paying online bills for the parking privilege.

Yes they are very strict, think its system auto determined. I appeal via CSO, got approved few day later. My case is only $50 online.

Daniel.Winn

Reaction score

I'm not sure which online transactions they were referring to. I did purchase from apple online store and could get free parking. :D

wts2013

Banned
Reaction score
promo is back, purchase $100 capita voucher charged to the card and get $10 voucher free, starts Oct 3

BillaMax

Reaction score
promo is back, purchase $100 capita voucher charged to the card and get $10 voucher free, starts Oct 3

LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!

Got limit on the no. of vouchers I can buy? Can use to chop Note 4? ^^ :D

9% discount!!! NICE!

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!

Got limit on the no. of vouchers I can buy? Can use to chop Note 4? ^^ :D

9% discount!!! NICE!
Usually is $300 per customer per mall per day, limited to first 3000 customers per mall. There are 16 malls to buy from.:s8:

Reaction score
9zwz9h.jpg

This is my favorite card.

Go where to check cap dollars online?

rotiboyz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the upcoming promotion makes me really want to apply for this card, seriously considering

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.