DBS Live Fresh Card

shpesft

Reaction score
For rebates? POSB everyday Card?

[Audrey said:
;116005172]Same. I was about to apply! hahaha :s13:

But I need a DBS credit card to work with the DBS Multiplier account to fulfil DBS cc spending conditions to maximise interest...

You guys got any other DBS credit card to intro? :o

schoool

Reaction score
Hi I signed up during the promo period. Am I still eligible for the 10% cashback min spend 600? And is the cashback out for this month?

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Top up starbucks card via paywave has cashback, does anyone know if reload starbucks card via mobile app (VISA/Master) will have cashback also?

Reaction score
i am not sure they late provide cash back or what... seems to get lesser cash back now.
probably just swipe once to get higher interest for my multiplier account.
any other better cashback cc?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am not sure they late provide cash back or what... seems to get lesser cash back now.

do you know rebate for online is capped at $20 per month, rebate for paywave capped at $20 per month also?

mrwirus

Reaction score
mine every mth is wrong.. for these few mths.. have to call in to ask.. sian one.. stopped using for this mth le..

ixoral

Reaction score
Mine has been very accurate so far. Maybe some of your spend isn’t an eligible spend by their definition ?

mine every mth is wrong.. for these few mths.. have to call in to ask.. sian one.. stopped using for this mth le..

Linteo

Reaction score
After reading all comments, i think i better skip applying this card. Any other better options for any purchase I.e) hospital bill, online purchase...

shpesft

Reaction score
After reading all comments, i think i better skip applying this card. Any other better options for any purchase I.e) hospital bill, online purchase...

BOC Family: Hospital 5%, Online 5%, Dining 10% with caps in various categories.

Jazzbie

Reaction score
I'm still using this card for online (after maxing BOC Family) & FX mobile payments (good for hotel payment).

It somehow helps to fit a gap after BOC Family was nerfed. Easy to waive annual fees too.

Reaction score
do you know rebate for online is capped at $20 per month, rebate for paywave capped at $20 per month also?

yup i am aware of that.
Btw after ranting here... my cashback pop up in my account =:p

But as some of you guys said, it seems to be getting inconsistent nowadays

shengliang1981

Reaction score
Just reminder for those who won the $50 cash credit during the DBS Online Spend & Redeem Campaign (App-ealing Deal) between March and June to keep an eye on the gift fulfilment by 30 September.. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.