DBS Woman's MasterCard

zumaba

Reaction score
Did anyone notice your DBS point in your CC Statement is different with the points shown on DBS iBanking?

Which one to follow?

paurusu

Reaction score
Nope. I also have the issue that my lastest statement has more points than the ibanking points.

They take the ibanking point. I had similar issue from 2 months ago and they telling me that ibanking point is the correct balance.
Mentioned they had some problem that they are rectifying - not sure on current situation though since not checking the balance after they mentioned only ibanking (lesser) is the correct balance.

Also didnt have means to dispute since i dont track points movement and reconcile. Didn't want to ask DBS to clarify further due to some points movement that i don't want to take second look too ha ha.

Spk307

Reaction score
They take the ibanking point. I had similar issue from 2 months ago and they telling me that ibanking point is the correct balance.
Mentioned they had some problem that they are rectifying - not sure on current situation though since not checking the balance after they mentioned only ibanking (lesser) is the correct balance.

Also didnt have means to dispute since i dont track points movement and reconcile. Didn't want to ask DBS to clarify further due to some points movement that i don't want to take second look too ha ha.

Most often the system issues are rectified before the statements are sent. I usually use the statement to verify the correctness for prior month, but keep checking ibanking for large changes (esp 16th of every month).

iCuteCube

Master Member
Reaction score
Yup, planning to go to the suntec city branch. Wanted to know what the check in process is like :)

Need to call and book in advance and must quote you will be using DBS WWC...
Read carefully, its up to 5 woman card holder per center per day, so its a while stock last thingy.

True Fitness & True Yoga
1. Complimentary access is applicable to True Fitness Centres at Ang Mo Kio, Chevron House, Suntec City and Tampines
Junction, and True Yoga Centre at Pacific Plaza.
2. Complimentary access is limited to the first five cardmembers (each with 1 accompanying guest) per Centre per day,
on a first-come-first-served reservation basis.
3. Each cardmember and guest is limited to two accesses per month.
4. Cardmembers’ guests must be first-time visitors to the Centres.
5. DBS Woman's Card must be presented upon entry to gain complimentary access.
6. Sign up offers cannot be used in conjunction with existing promotions, offers and discounts.
7. Offers are non-transferable and payment must be charged to a DBS Woman’s Card.
8. Offer excludes access to the VIP Black Card Lounge and Pilates Reformers Studio.
9. For details of True Fitness or True Yoga class schedules, please
log onto www.truefitness.com.sg or www.trueyoga.com.sg respectively. Advanced reservation of one day is required.
Please call Centre and quote "DBS" to make appointmen

Last edited:

zumaba

Reaction score

same here. Last statement got around 1,000 points more but also not going to call. :s13:

Most often the system issues are rectified before the statements are sent. I usually use the statement to verify the correctness for prior month, but keep checking ibanking for large changes (esp 16th of every month).

not rectified. both my this month and last month statements shows more points than ibanking.

Last edited:

merry_christmas

Master Member
Reaction score
Can i check for the first $2k, the period starts from 1st day of the month to the last day of the month right (i.e. 1st August 2017-31st August 2017) and not from 16th right?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.