DBS Woman's MasterCard

Gamma~

Reaction score
I used to be able to check my total bonus points from the chatbot months ago but this seems to be not available anymore?

royal456

Reaction score
Have y’all tried using the card for online food delivery websites which uses Getzpay platform? Is that considered as an online transaction which gives us the bonus miles?

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pruning down...... dun think we can fly anytime soon

Sent from Samsung SM-G960F using GAGT

acetylcholine

Master Member
Reaction score
Is anyone facing difficulties making a redemption on DBS Rewards? I tried using the app and there was an error when I try to add the KF miles to my cart. On the DBS Rewards website, I cannot even log in with my NRIC / credit card details. It says:

Sorry, we have experienced an error. Please contact our customer service at 1800-111-1111.

:s11:

Gamma~

Reaction score
Is anyone facing difficulties making a redemption on DBS Rewards? I tried using the app and there was an error when I try to add the KF miles to my cart. On the DBS Rewards website, I cannot even log in with my NRIC / credit card details. It says:

Sorry, we have experienced an error. Please contact our customer service at 1800-111-1111.

Same. Contacted CS but was told to use Lifestyle app instead.

Gamma~

Reaction score
I used to be able to check my total bonus points from the chatbot months ago but this seems to be not available anymore?
No one else having this issue? I contacted CS and was told they have removed this feature for some unknown reason.

Not sure if they were just trying to brush me off...

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score

it happened to me, but a few days later when i checked my pts were successfully redeemed.

just check a few days later and see. smth abt the krisflyer item inside the catalogue is not really redeeming properly.

SBS2716G

Master Member
Reaction score
I can see the 1x point per transaction but not the 9x bonus points credited on 16th of the month since Jan this year.

Can you still see this on your digibot?

Someone have mention the bonus point are credited end of the month

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can see the 1x point per transaction but not the 9x bonus points credited on 16th of the month since Jan this year.

Can you still see this on your digibot?

You using chatbot from internet banking not app right?

GameTheory

Reaction score
Hi All, just to check, do most recurring bills (auto-debit payment ) considered as online spending?

Like for many of services, Telco, Spotify, Netflix, VPN etc. If we setup recurring payment on the service provider website, using the CC

RocketAbyss

Reaction score
Hi All, just to check, do most recurring bills (auto-debit payment ) considered as online spending?

Like for many of services, Telco, Spotify, Netflix, VPN etc. If we setup recurring payment on the service provider website, using the CC

For the past year i've been using for Netflix and Spotify monthly subscription, and am getting 4mpd. Not sure about Telco(Singtel/Starhub/M1) but i know CirclesLife is not eligible.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow this is amazing! Thanks so much!

Hmmm, how is the year calculated? When does it start? From the date of issuance?

From the month the points are awarded.

DBS Points Earned Between ; DBS Points Expiry Date
1 Apr 2019 - 30 Jun 2019 ; 30 Jun 2020
1 Jul 2019 - 30 Sep 2019 ; 30 Sep 2020
1 Oct 2019 - 31 Dec 2019 ; 31 Dec 2020
1 Jan 2019 - 31 Mar 2019 ; 31 Mar 2020

GameTheory

Reaction score
Had anyone purchase hotel loyalty points from points.com using this card before? My transaction just appeared in system but it is not considered as online in the DBS lifestyle app (I’m referring to the current online rebate promo)

I’m more worried that I won’t be getting the X10 points as well, but it’s obviously an online transaction, but it did not require OTP though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.