DBS Woman's MasterCard

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If i buy iphone from apple website with 24 month installment option, is it elligible for 4mpd?
https://www.dbs.com.sg/personal/cards/cards-terms-conditions.page
  • Purchases made with DBS Instalment Payment Plan will not earn DBS Rewards Points or Daily$.
  • If you decide to cancel your Credit Card, any instalment plan that is currently financed through the Card will be terminated and made payable immediately.
  • Additionally, an early termination fee of S$150 will be levied for each Instalment Payment Plan(s) being terminated.
If the bank decides not to waive your annual fee, your 12/24mth "0%" interest fee magically becomes $150. :ROFLMAO:

caleb.seah

Reaction score
Can you get 4mpd if you link your card with liquidpay and pay for hawker food by scanning sgqr code through liquidpay?

Rong626

Reaction score
I've not heard of liquidpay before. But in theory, yes. Unless they specifically exclude it like favepay

ice_angel

Reaction score
not really, still can get the 9x bonus points for transaction less than $5
Sorry, borrow the thread and the reply... :p
Can I link liquidpay to Citi SMRT card then all hawker store supporting liquidpay I can get 5%?

Dinofied

Reaction score
Hihi, can i use this card to buy ecapita voucher can get the 9 x bonus reward points ? TIA.

Dinofied

Reaction score
So conclusion for using this card to buy ecapita voucher on the app is able to get the bonus 9x points ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.