Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine all aaa

But I don't know why Hh few months ago miss some payments

Actually you know what even Hh I managed to get a car loan not Long ago amount not too big though lol

melbourne10

Reaction score
Yes. That sums it up, risk appetite..

Well. Fingers crossed and keep trying lo. Can't be ALL the participating FIs will reject.

Most applicants wouldn't have a stellar credit rating anyway. I think evidence that the applicant can keep up with monthly repayments, and also a proper job, more than enough. But hey I'm not a bank.

Izumi8

Reaction score
It seems like not easy to get approval. Anyone "DD" and below get an approval? Looks like "CC" and above is min requirement so far. Even those 100% no late payment but ratings below "CC" also get rejected?

melbourne10

Reaction score
It seems like not easy to get approval. Anyone "DD" and below get an approval? Looks like "CC" and above is min requirement so far. Even those 100% no late payment but ratings below "CC" also get rejected?

No data to suggest that leh.

Carlingford

Reaction score
I applied through BOC last Tues, the rate wasn't that great (EIR around 10 odd%) plus a 2% processing fee. On hindsight I could had made a mistake applying for BOC but well...

those who applied or spoke to BOC, what's their EIR uh? their website didn't state leh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.