Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izumi8

Reaction score
i got rejected by CIMB and Maybank. CIMB require me to sign up for their CC first. And obviously that fail and cannot proceed anymore.

Maybank just rejected me today, when probe for reason, ask me to call general customer service. Gave up

Currently in the process of applying HSBC, but looking at all the posts, dun have high hopes.

My rating is FF and outstanding is about 111k.

Finish ranting liao.. after HSBC try citi ba.

I think you should not apply HSBC anymore after Maybank rejected you. You should wait and improve your ratings first. So far we only see ratings of "CC" and above will get approved.

For others, please do not apply other banks immediately if you already got rejection. Wait for at least 6 months or more and improve your ratings to "AA" or "BB" or "CC". More rejections actually affected your chances for next aprroval.

Banks are not Charity and DCP actually reduces their profits, why would they want to help you? To give fat bonus they need to maximize their profits. Don't be Naive!

Last edited:

Izumi8

Reaction score
Dunno is there a place we can email to ask them y got this life saver plan but reject most of us ..

Don't be so serious about their Wayang lah. Do you know DBS net profit last quarter is $913 millions? That is 10 millions daily!
10 millions profits everyday!

If most of us get approved, how can they earn big profits again? How to give fat bonus to the CEO etc?

Reaction score
Don't be so serious about their Wayang lah. Do you know DBS net profit last quarter is $913 millions? That is 10 millions daily!
10 millions profits everyday!

If most of us get approved, how can they earn big profits again? How to give fat bonus to the CEO etc?

Give us a hope and after all the hassle dream break .. but now is we conso all amount to them n they earn much more interest ..

idoitboy

Reaction score
i got rejected by CIMB and Maybank. CIMB require me to sign up for their CC first. And obviously that fail and cannot proceed anymore.

Maybank just rejected me today, when probe for reason, ask me to call general customer service. Gave up

Currently in the process of applying HSBC, but looking at all the posts, dun have high hopes.

Really tiring process. I do not understand why they care so much about the credit report, obviously it will be lousy if not why do i need the DCP in the first place? Furthermore, all the other facilities will be closed so no harm to them right? Really disappointed. My rating is FF and outstanding is about 111k.

Finish ranting liao.. after HSBC try citi ba.

Good luck everyone

How long was the processing time for Maybank?

nuah2002

Reaction score
I think you should not apply HSBC anymore after Maybank rejected you. You should wait and improve your ratings first. So far we only see ratings of "CC" and above will get approved.

For others, please do not apply other banks immediately if you already got rejection. Wait for at least 6 months or more and improve your ratings to "AA" or "BB" or "CC". More rejections actually affected your chances for next aprroval.

Banks are not Charity and DCP actually reduces their profits, why would they want to help you? To give fat bonus they need to maximize their profits. Don't be Naive!

Ok thanks for your advice. I hope I can improve ratings too but without the plan it's easier said than done.

Carlingford

Reaction score
CBS rating GG, Total loan amount is $98k on $70k annual income, Tenor 8 yrs

Hi, what is your CBS reports ratings?
What is Total Loan Amount you applied?
The Tenors you applied?

It will give us a good reference for BOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.