How to top up ezlink card using credit card (not auto-top up)?

ypurple

Reaction score
Does anyone has any idea how to top up ez link card using credit card manually?
Not use auto top-up function?

Thanks.

maxin76

Reaction score
Thanks, but i saw on the website that need a Sony PaSoRi contactless card reader, how much is that one? Also, it can only top using mastercard, not visa, is it?
http://www.ezlink.com.sg/ez-online/ezonline_main.jsp

PaSoRi readers are use to online top-up for non-CEPAS Transitlink Cards, which (both) are to be ceased on/ after 1 October 2009.
Currently, most of us have been using the ACS readers are to online top-up our CEPAS Transitlink Card(s), except for Standard, Park&Ride and Concession Cards.
Online top-up can be e-transacted either thru' your MasterCard and VISA Creditcard(s).

Last edited:

castafarian

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go use the "top and tap" on the ezlink website, then go to an axs station to update your card

Vincent_G

Reaction score
Use Citibank SMRT Visa Card, earn rebate 1.7%-2% for $50 topup.. more than enough to cover the convenience charge of 25c.

RBS Card even better 5%, but lot of terms and conditions, like min retail purchase of $300 and only till Dec 09.

Last edited:

zhane

Master Member
Reaction score
we can juz buy 1 acr reader n use to top up?

how much is one ah

purplewave

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not available for public sale, but the experience using is was not good

quekky

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone got problem updating the card these 2 days?

I went to 5 AXS dpay machines, all show me my card amount and $50 to topup, but when i click update it show me "update error" then the $50 didn't go in. make me waste $10 cash to topup at mrt station

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.