HSBC Revolution Credit Card

benlau1

Reaction score
Anyone has this card and is able to share more about the crediting of the points?

I read that for 5X - only 1X will be awarded when transaction is posted and the 4X will be awarded by the end of the following calendar month?

Anyone has any experience in practice how does HSBC credit the points? They really only credit at end of the following month?

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has this card and is able to share more about the crediting of the points?

I read that for 5X - only 1X will be awarded when transaction is posted and the 4X will be awarded by the end of the following calendar month?

Anyone has any experience in practice how does HSBC credit the points? They really only credit at end of the following month?

Yes. 1x point at transaction post date and 4x at last working day of following month

Tyrhung

Reaction score

Take note of your date. If you transacted on 1st april, your points will be credited BY end of may. So if your statement is on the 7th, April statement will only show 1x. May statement will Laos show 1x. June statement will reflect the bonus. Of course you can go try login to ibanking but this far i hasn't try yet. Too lazy to use token for login and my use for this card is low.

benlau1

Reaction score
Take note of your date. If you transacted on 1st april, your points will be credited BY end of may. So if your statement is on the 7th, April statement will only show 1x. May statement will Laos show 1x. June statement will reflect the bonus. Of course you can go try login to ibanking but this far i hasn't try yet. Too lazy to use token for login and my use for this card is low.

Thanks for this! Aiyo need to wait so Long to know if a particular transaction qualifies for 5X or not...

ngch0065

Master Member
Reaction score
can I check if topping up ez-link at GTM (posted as TRANSIT in statement) using HSBC revolution qualifies for 5x rewards?

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can I check if topping up ez-link at GTM (posted as TRANSIT in statement) using HSBC revolution qualifies for 5x rewards?

With effect from 1 October 2016, for Online Transactions which involve any pre-paid card top-ups including but not limited to EZ-Link, Transitlink or NETS Flashpay, 5x Rewards points are capped at 1,000 HSBC Rewards points per Account per calendar month (i.e. up to S$200 spend).

https://www.hsbc.com.sg/1/PA_ES_Con...rds/09/hsbc-revolution-credit-card/tnc.html#B

ngch0065

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks guys! I missed out a very important word, "online". that means it will incur some fees topping up ez-link using hsbc revo then (except for topping up Ez-link NFC using Singtel Dash).

Last edited:

bluecrab

Reaction score
Hi, Does this card earn 2mpd for for Prudential insurance annual giro payment? Did anyone did this and confirmed?

kimin0211

Reaction score
Hi, Does this card earn 2mpd for for Prudential insurance annual giro payment? Did anyone did this and confirmed?

Can’t use HSBC credit cards to pay the prudential premium ..

U can’t find the HSBC card in the pruaccess website .

Tyrhung

Reaction score
Can’t use HSBC credit cards to pay the prudential premium ..

U can’t find the HSBC card in the pruaccess website .

It's listed under "other/blank". Can't remember which one is it. There are 2. One for visa and one for MC presumably, as the one of it give error when i try.

kimin0211

Reaction score
It's listed under "other/blank". Can't remember which one is it. There are 2. One for visa and one for MC presumably, as the one of it give error when i try.

Thanks for informing.

About 3-4 months ago, there was no “other card” in the option.

dzhsun

Reaction score
CardUp

Does anyone know if CardUP payments using HSBC Revolution card is counted as online payments, therefore get 2 miles/dollar?

azeris10

Reaction score
When are the extra reward points credited in for this card?

Edit: nvm realise its 4x in at the end of the following calendar month

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.