HSBC Visa Infinite card

jalek20

Reaction score
Sorry, long time lurker. Anyone knows if the $200 referral still active? And anyone willing to share? :D

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
the Samsonite Astra 55cm Luggage how to get.

dao

Reaction score
update: nothing to shout about. but equarius is quite a peaceful place. parked my car at beach station n took the free shuttle frm rws hotels to equarius.

For reservations and enquiries, please call 6577 8880 or email espa@rwsentosa.com. Please note that prior reservation of at least 7 days is required for complimentary access to ESPA facilities and treatments. Please quote "HSBC Visa Infinite Access" when making your reservation.

The latest TnC didn't mention about Equarius pool use. Is it still available? Do you need to reserve 7 days in advance?

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For reservations and enquiries, please call 6577 8880 or email espa@rwsentosa.com. Please note that prior reservation of at least 7 days is required for complimentary access to ESPA facilities and treatments. Please quote "HSBC Visa Infinite Access" when making your reservation.

The latest TnC didn't mention about Equarius pool use. Is it still available? Do you need to reserve 7 days in advance?
i dun see why u can't use e pool la. u can try if lesser than 7 days

jalek20

Reaction score
Anyone tried letting the supp card holders get the airport transfer and expedited immigration?

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
airport trans - by right cannot. by left jus say u r travelling with supp. nt like taxi driver will check
Anyone tried letting the supp card holders get the airport transfer and expedited immigration?

bjornng

Master Member
Reaction score
hmm.. anyone facing issues applying for hsbc cc via myinfo? i have tried since ytd and they are unable to retrieve data from myinfo. i got the sms saying hsbc has retrieved, and double checked all my info was present in myinfo as well.

Sambuca78

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I applied for HSBC card few weeks back and gotten the PIN last Tuesday but till now no sight of the actual credit card.

Is this their norm process?

Anyway I tried to call their Hotline but it is all automated, so stupid! So difficult to even talk to a human!

JooJungle

Reaction score
Hello. Is the $200 referral fees still up for grab? I'm planning to apply this week. Those interested to share the referral fees please PM me. Thanks!

reefjj

Reaction score
Hello! Anyone knows what is the HSBC VI conceirge email? I understand that the Citi Prestige conceirge has an email for requests.

Thank you.

reefjj

Reaction score
I got mine one day after I got the pin!

I applied for HSBC card few weeks back and gotten the PIN last Tuesday but till now no sight of the actual credit card.

Is this their norm process?

Anyway I tried to call their Hotline but it is all automated, so stupid! So difficult to even talk to a human!

Last edited:

bazingaman

Reaction score
Personally - No. I do travel a fair bit but the services they offer are not that exciting or value for me. The income tax facility was good but now with most of the banks offering similar or better, no value.
I see a friend who holds it dearly because of fast track/immigration. He is not SG so no APAC card for him and he uses it in Thailand / Indonesia to beat the long queues.
So I guess finally it's up to you to decide.

CadburyChan

Reaction score
Thanks for your sharing. Will give it a miss for now.

Personally - No. I do travel a fair bit but the services they offer are not that exciting or value for me. The income tax facility was good but now with most of the banks offering similar or better, no value.
I see a friend who holds it dearly because of fast track/immigration. He is not SG so no APAC card for him and he uses it in Thailand / Indonesia to beat the long queues.
So I guess finally it's up to you to decide.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.