Manhattan Credit Card Users?

destiny38

Reaction score
My personal experience is, don’t accumulate cashback in the quarter when your annual fee is being charged… CS will refuse to waive the fee.

Carnesir

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just used this card to paid for my company utilities bill because the autogiro is still being set up.

7k of them. $200 Cashback accumulated.

song dah!!!! Best Cashback card in the industry period

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just sharing despite Manhatten card no longer issued by SCB, existing customer like me keep getting replacement when the Expiry Date of current card is near. So it seems SCB is still supporting this Manhatten card just no more take in new application. I hope they keep it that way for Spree card too.

sgreview

Reaction score
Anyone constantly using this card with ipaymy? I rmb that I used to get the rebates from this card, but haven't used it for many months, so wondering if there were any changes that I may have missed?

Asking ipm does not help as they used to share the MCC, but think too many cork-up and complaints that they don't dare share MCC upfront.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone constantly using this card with ipaymy? I rmb that I used to get the rebates from this card, but haven't used it for many months, so wondering if there were any changes that I may have missed?

Asking ipm does not help as they used to share the MCC, but think too many cork-up and complaints that they don't dare share MCC upfront.
no change

bigfoot

Master Member
Reaction score
My statement date is 20th usually. On rare occasion it will be 21. So say I spent on 20th, will I get the rebates? By right should get but I am worried that this month statement date will suddenly be the rare occasion. Haiz. I should have waited one more day.

sakuraji

Reaction score
My statement date is 20th usually. On rare occasion it will be 21. So say I spent on 20th, will I get the rebates? By right should get but I am worried that this month statement date will suddenly be the rare occasion. Haiz. I should have waited one more day.

For clarity, Qualifying MANHATTAN Transactions charged to the MANHATTAN Card in a month but yet to be posted to the MANHATTAN Card account by the MANHATTAN Card statement date will not be considered in the computation of MANHATTAN Cashback earned for that month.

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It still works.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.