maybank card for american tourister bag

dannysg

Reaction score
collected the luggage yesterday. Quite a number of ppl came to redeem at the same time. Good and solid luggage!

TrueB1ue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my application still don know approved or not.......send on last sat.

cHAmy27

Reaction score
the luggage still have? heard from my friend
what is the dimension of this bag?

anyone tried to apply recent dates?

Litmuss

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is this promotion still applicable? Like quite some time already.... Hesitated in applying the last time.

PruCorgi

Reaction score
Still got. The Maybank staff told me once there's no more stock, all the branches are notified and they put all the promotional material away. It's not strictly first-come, first-serve.. also depends on how quickly the application is processed and how quickly people use their card.

TrueB1ue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does the $50 purchase applicable to online purchase? after that need to call maybank?

dannysg

Reaction score
does the $50 purchase applicable to online purchase? after that need to call maybank?

I think online purchase is applicable, as long as the amount is posted in the transaction history. After that, just call to confirm that the redemption letter has been generated for u.

4sWhite

Reaction score
Just collected my luggage yesterday.
That's a lot of Stock at redemption centre !!

carolliang

Reaction score
i got my letter 2 day ago, and redeem today.. the case look solid

Got my case three week ago and use it last week. But got a few badly scratch mark immediately after collecting my case at KL airport. Somemore the sticker that the airline stick on the case was so difficult to peal off. When I manage to peal off the sticker, the glue marking is still there.

Easily get dirty case.

TrueB1ue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think online purchase is applicable, as long as the amount is posted in the transaction history. After that, just call to confirm that the redemption letter has been generated for u.

i just make online purchase last nite. don know how long will i take to received letter

RoLanTo

Master Member
Reaction score
is it must single transaction 50 and above? or can consolidate multiple small purchase to add up to 50?

biodraft

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
uob, posb, dbs, citibank, stanchart all approve my appliations. only maybank reject zzz

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.