Maybank Family and Friends grocery casback

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok, now that 10% is back. What is the capped for the rebate? Might as well one shot buy all the vouchers... :)

$600 rebate per year...so..can buy $6000 if you dun intend to get rebate for other stuff

devion

Reaction score
The vouchers we get from cold storage...can they also be used in Giant,shop & save? anybody knows? Is it the usual Choice vouchers?

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does using vouchers earn linkpoint and ntuc shareholder rebate?

does using vouchers earn points on the passion card at giant?

limpoop

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They will be wondering why so many people buying large amount of vouchers on 22 and 23 of Jan!

jc777

Reaction score
Purchase of NTUC vouchers and Choice vouchers also can get 10% rebate?

Are these vouchers as good as cash? E.g. still can get 2% senior citizen discount when using NTUC vouchers on Tuesdays?

PS.Hipster

Reaction score
I just visited the website. This card got no annual fee wavier? How about subsequent years?

chooem

Reaction score
I think ntuc vouchers now valid for 2 years. When I redeem the linkpoints for ntuc vouchers, the expiry date is preprinted Dec 2015.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.