Maybank Family and Friends grocery casback

dgeralds

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just seeing it......wasted! Anybody knows how to subscribe to SMS alert on their promotions?

sinicker

Master Member
Reaction score
received the SMS at 11am.

after baby's dinner, hopped over to Tamp Mall FairPrice to buy 4 cans of milk powder. cheaper than medicinal hall. so hoot!

Citiguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After getting NTUC vouchers, I went over to Cold Storage to buy Choice vouchers - to be spent at Giant. Choice vouchers were still available last night (about 8.30 pm)

purpletoysmum

Reaction score
I heard that there was a directive from NTUC management disallowing use of Maybank cards for purchase of vouchers some time during the afternoon of the promo. So even those stores which had any remaining vouchers refused to allow payment by Maybank cards. Not sure if it came via Maybank or from NTUC itself. Anyway, for future promos it is likely that voucher purchases might be excluded.

ASummerDay

Reaction score
I heard that there was a directive from NTUC management disallowing use of Maybank cards for purchase of vouchers some time during the afternoon of the promo. So even those stores which had any remaining vouchers refused to allow payment by Maybank cards. Not sure if it came via Maybank or from NTUC itself. Anyway, for future promos it is likely that voucher purchases might be excluded.

Dun think it truth, cos I pay by May bank card at 7.30pm to purchase the voucher the CSO only ask what mode of payment never ask which bank CC.

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i managed to buy 1k and 2k at two different outlets at around 3 pm. the gals there are more than willing to sell their vouchers. probably the outlets that i went to did not bother about the directive.

this is a maybank promotion. how is maybank going to know what you bought at an ntuc outlet? how are they going to check what is a valid purchase and what is not?

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i managed to buy 1k and 2k at two different outlets at around 3 pm. the gals there are more than willing to sell their vouchers. probably the outlets that i went to did not bother about the directive.

this is a maybank promotion. how is maybank going to know what you bought at an ntuc outlet? how are they going to check what is a valid purchase and what is not?

the gals even ask me what is this rush for the vouchers about. they then happily swiped my card for the payment.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.