Maybank Family and Friends grocery casback

GenuineSeller

Reaction score
I bought it at woodgrove brand. The auntie very friendly.

And one thing I just realized. If u got drive can also buy parking coupon n pay using this credit card. N got the rebate. I ask the auntie can use cc or not. She say no problem.

Hi, do you mean branch?

I reckon we could also use the vouchers to buy parking coupons?

Last edited:

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought it at woodgrove brand. The auntie very friendly.

And one thing I just realized. If u got drive can also buy parking coupon n pay using this credit card. N got the rebate. I ask the auntie can use cc or not. She say no problem.

Nowsaday, all Ntuc outlets still sell carpark coupons?

innumerabilis

Reaction score
Just bought $600 worth of vouchers at ntuc and cold storage. No problem at ntuc (btw I bought at a regular store in Hougang, no need to go xtra or finest), but cold storage was out of the $10 vouchers, and after me they're out of the $20 vouchers too.

At both stores I asked if there were many people buying these few days. Ntuc cashier said yes and attributed it to Cny, while cold storage cashier also said yes and that the $10 vouchers were flying off the shelf this morning.
Both vouchers are valid for 1 year.

GenuineSeller

Reaction score
Just bought $600 worth of vouchers at ntuc and cold storage. No problem at ntuc (btw I bought at a regular store in Hougang, no need to go xtra or finest), but cold storage was out of the $10 vouchers, and after me they're out of the $20 vouchers too.

At both stores I asked if there were many people buying these few days. Ntuc cashier said yes and attributed it to Cny, while cold storage cashier also said yes and that the $10 vouchers were flying off the shelf this morning.
Both vouchers are valid for 1 year.

My CS vouchers valid for 6mths only.

Suleyman

Reaction score
For those buying Cold Storage vouchers, instead of using F&F, why not use your Citibank card?

Current promo is $15 voucher for $150 spend, + 2% CitiRebate.

You also continue to accumulate your points or rebates. That all adds up to more than 10%.

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tiong bahru NTUC auntie told my wife today sell vouchers can already... LOL

GenuineSeller

Reaction score
For those buying Cold Storage vouchers, instead of using F&F, why not use your Citibank card?

You also continue to accumulate your points or rebates. That all adds up to more than 10%.

I thought about it before using F&F but not sure if it's limited to max $15....

innumerabilis

Reaction score

I didn't see the citibank promo. Then again, it wouldn't have made a difference because it's "Valid from 6 to 19 January 2012, while stocks last."

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All you experienced bros, if I made purchases from Ntuc today on 22 Jan, would it still be in time to reflect on our statement as 22nd?

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All you experienced bros, if I made purchases from Ntuc today on 22 Jan, would it still be in time to reflect on our statement as 22nd?
same. i plan to go buy the vouchers also. can someone clarify?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.