Nets Flashpay card can now be ATU by credit and debit card

lcpteck

Master Member
Reaction score
So ATU can only be triggered by using public transport readers (riding on public transport)? I currently only use this card for Singapore Pools purchases.

purpletoysmum

Reaction score
So ATU can only be triggered by using public transport readers (riding on public transport)? I currently only use this card for Singapore Pools purchases.

Can be triggered by CEPAS compliant car parks that accept flashpay cards. Also ERP gantries if you have the newer type of IU.

sgbanking

Reaction score
Thanks, I called up hotline again, this time they tell me rejected by Bank, I use Frank Card, cannot meh?

Did u use Frank card?

unless you specified the card information wrongly? mine is also Frank card, no issue leh. Applied on Friday and got the sms on Monday morning. Maybe you try confirming the card info with the hotline. otherwise just re-apply lor~

wts2013

Banned
Reaction score
unless you specified the card information wrongly? mine is also Frank card, no issue leh. Applied on Friday and got the sms on Monday morning. Maybe you try confirming the card info with the hotline. otherwise just re-apply lor~

Thanks, authen successful still can be rejected, then dun even inform via email. I just re-apply again, wait till Saturday for sms, haha

purpletoysmum

Reaction score
On the Frank thread, it was stated that ATU charged to Frank credit card does not get 6% unless it's ATU to Frank's own Flashpay card.

ilovecheese

Reaction score
hi hi any buttie managed to activate non-Frank mrt card with Frank cc as the NETS ATU card ???

pokeflute

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
applied on sunday but still haven't receive any code for activation. Anyone got it yet?

zumaba

Reaction score
tested? or just some opinion or verbal info?

but honestly it would be no brain to expect OCBC would give (or not stop to give :) the rebate on non-Frank ATU. Unless OCBC wants to beat itself :s13:

zumaba

Reaction score
before applying ATU, we are better to be clear for what will happen in case you lost your ATUed Nets Flashpay card.

How easy to call NETS (?) to report loss and how many days do we need to wait for NETS to block the Card?

for ezLINK, it would take 48h. so for reloaded card. you would have chance to lose max 2x$50 if you report losss immediately :s13:

Lost 2x$50 means for spending $2000 on 5% rebate (including fee for reload). Assuming you spend $100/m, this is for almost for 2 yrs efforts. :s13:

Last edited:

wts2013

Banned
Reaction score
before applying ATU, we are better to be clear for what will happen in case you lost your ATUed Nets Flashpay card.

How easy to call NETS (?) to report loss and how many days do we need to wait for NETS to block the Card?

for ezLINK, it would take 48h. so for reloaded card. you would have chance to lose max 2x$50 if you report losss immediately :s13:

Lost 2x$50 means for spending $2000 on 5% rebate (including fee for reload). Assuming you spend $100/m, this is for almost for 2 yrs efforts. :s13:

no need worry too much as the benefits more than outweigh risk of loss for me, haha. Faq below:

If lost, First, you will need to notify your Bank immediately to cancel your Credit/Debit Card.

Next, you will need to inform NETS Customer Service Hotline at T: 6274 1212 to report the loss of your ATU Registered FlashPay Card. Kindly provide the CAN no. indicated on the back of your ATU-registered Credit/Debit FlashPay Card when making the report. Upon receipt of a loss report, NETS shall cancel the ATU within 48 hours. Please note that you are still liable for any payment transactions on the card within the 48-hour period.

zumaba

Reaction score
no need worry too much as the benefits more than outweigh risk of loss for me, haha. Faq below:

If lost, First, you will need to notify your Bank immediately to cancel your Credit/Debit Card.

Next, you will need to inform NETS Customer Service Hotline at T: 6274 1212 to report the loss of your ATU Registered FlashPay Card. Kindly provide the CAN no. indicated on the back of your ATU-registered Credit/Debit FlashPay Card when making the report. Upon receipt of a loss report, NETS shall cancel the ATU within 48 hours. Please note that you are still liable for any payment transactions on the card within the 48-hour period.

Sure, but it would be no harm to be clear for the potential risk first. Seriously, also need to cancel the credit card??

anyway, thanks as you remind me to make a copy of my CAN no. first :)

Btw, for ezLINK only those registered card can make a loss report and get refund. For Flashpay, can just have the CAN no to report loss? So if a sick man knows a CAN No from a guy he din like, can report loss then get the refund already? :)

Last edited:

Verbatin

Reaction score
you can only auto top up again on the 4th day from the last ATU, why would the loss be $100?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.