NETS Flashpay Mcdonalds 5% Rebate

aster1

Reaction score
why do you still need it ? The rebate offer is over. =/

Exactly. There is nothing to gain by using one nowadays. So until they come back with a new rebate offer, my current Mickey Dee's cards will be waiting patiently in a drawer.

lcpteck

Master Member
Reaction score
Exactly. There is nothing to gain by using one nowadays. So until they come back with a new rebate offer, my current Mickey Dee's cards will be waiting patiently in a drawer.

There's still a rebate for Comfort/Citycab taxi rides right?

Anyways I'm using my EZ-Link to pay for cab rides as well. Until the last few rebates come in, we can all throw the Mickey Dee card into the drawer. :)

PeachGal

Reaction score
There's still a rebate for Comfort/Citycab taxi rides right?

Anyways I'm using my EZ-Link to pay for cab rides as well. Until the last few rebates come in, we can all throw the Mickey Dee card into the drawer. :)

Thats for any fp.. not limited to mac fp.. :)

lcpteck

Master Member
Reaction score
Checked this afternoon, got the $10 rebate, I think should be from May's spending right?

Allen_C_Sharp

Reaction score
I just got double charged on ATU to my uob card, anyone faced the same issue?
Wrote to nets and uob yesterday, only nets replied they had forwarded to relative dept for action.

No idea how could this happened, I only have 2 fp cards linked to uob card, found on uob ib showing 3 atu on same transaction date.

We'd better check the statement carefully. This is the first banking related duplicated transaction I ever encountered in Singapore. Don't know it's nets or bank problem:(

Fell@w

Reaction score
Wrote to nets and uob yesterday, only nets replied they had forwarded to relative dept for action.

No idea how could this happened, I only have 2 fp cards linked to uob card, found on uob ib showing 3 atu on same transaction date.

We'd better check the statement carefully. This is the first banking related duplicated transaction I ever encountered in Singapore. Don't know it's nets or bank problem:(

Encounter once Nets problem no use call bank.

aster1

Reaction score
Checked this afternoon, got the $10 rebate, I think should be from May's spending right?

Yeah, rebates for May are already available for "download." :)

Too bad there is no fresh info on this promo being reactivated as I haven't used my 'Golden Arches' Flashpay cards since the 5% rebate ended...

dreamyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sometimes the atu will take some time to be posted especially when they at the initial period. All these are consolidated on the same day and charged to your card.

Allen_C_Sharp

Reaction score
Sometimes the atu will take some time to be posted especially when they at the initial period. All these are consolidated on the same day and charged to your card.

I know ur meaning but it is different from my case, my uob ib showed 3 atu with same transaction date(not posting date) when I only have 2 fp cards. How can the 2 fp cards atu 3 times in the same day? Max should be 2... Must be one of the tran is duplicated, seems I am not the only 1 faced the issue. Need to be careful checking atu bills...

purpletoysmum

Reaction score
I know ur meaning but it is different from my case, my uob ib showed 3 atu with same transaction date(not posting date) when I only have 2 fp cards. How can the 2 fp cards atu 3 times in the same day? Max should be 2... Must be one of the tran is duplicated, seems I am not the only 1 faced the issue. Need to be careful checking atu bills...

I thought I had a double deduction on the same day too. But upon investigation NETS informed me that the second deduction was a manual adjustment for a transaction that didn't get posted from last month. You can email them info@nets.com.sg. They reply quite promptly. Attach your screenshot of your fp transactions with the CAN number visible and also the pdf of your bank acct statement. This will speed up their investigation.

Allen_C_Sharp

Reaction score
I thought I had a double deduction on the same day too. But upon investigation NETS informed me that the second deduction was a manual adjustment for a transaction that didn't get posted from last month. You can email them info@nets.com.sg. They reply quite promptly. Attach your screenshot of your fp transactions with the CAN number visible and also the pdf of your bank acct statement. This will speed up their investigation.

Thanks for the info.
I emailed nets 2 days ago, they also asked for bank statement but uob no PDF so I just attached the screenshot with the ATU transactions. They replied had forwarded to relevant dept, so far no news yet.
Btw, where did u attach ur fp transactions? I using iPhone cannot check, does that mean I gotta take picture at MRT ticketing machine?
Tks

purpletoysmum

Reaction score
Thanks for the info.
I emailed nets 2 days ago, they also asked for bank statement but uob no PDF so I just attached the screenshot with the ATU transactions. They replied had forwarded to relevant dept, so far no news yet.
Btw, where did u attach ur fp transactions? I using iPhone cannot check, does that mean I gotta take picture at MRT ticketing machine?
Tks

I have the Nets Flashpay App on my NFC-enabled Android phone. It can read the card balance and list out all the transactions. Really a life saver if you use Nets Flashpay cards. You may not need to attach the fp transactions. I believe they can access them easily if you give them your CAN number.

Uob now has e-statements. Why don't you try signing up? You may not get it for this transaction but it will be useful in the future should you need to attach it for any other reason.

I emailed them last night. They gave a Ticket number for the enquiry. They had replied with the details by this evening. As long as they have all the info, I think they can sort it out quite quickly.

You are hampered by not having access to your fp transactions at all times. Android rulez. ;)

Allen_C_Sharp

Reaction score
I have the Nets Flashpay App on my NFC-enabled Android phone. It can read the card balance and list out all the transactions. Really a life saver if you use Nets Flashpay cards. You may not need to attach the fp transactions. I believe they can access them easily if you give them your CAN number.

Uob now has e-statements. Why don't you try signing up? You may not get it for this transaction but it will be useful in the future should you need to attach it for any other reason.

I emailed them last night. They gave a Ticket number for the enquiry. They had replied with the details by this evening. As long as they have all the info, I think they can sort it out quite quickly.

You are hampered by not having access to your fp transactions at all times. Android rulez. ;)

I gave nets my 2 fp CAN also, uob even told me the transaction time, 2 tran were flagged with the same time, they let me to ask nets why they double charged the atu at a same time.

It sounds like nets issue as another bro mentioned he faced before and in the end was nets issue. I will wait longer for their reply, and see what's going wrong.

Btw, I clicked uob e statement but encountered error, seems they only implemented estatement for deposit account holder ? I only have their credit cards, maybe it will be ready later ?
Dude, let me know if u r only their credit card holder and u can access their estatement, then I should call them alrdy.

Fell@w

Reaction score
Got it, thanks.

In the end when and how did nets refund to u?

My case i call Nets hotline (24hrs btw) and they admit it was due to their technical glitch, the refund came back to my CC before mth end thus did not affected the Frank rebate. Need be extreme careful now.

Anyway easy to trace as Frank stmt will reflect trans 2 or 3 working days after the ATU

Allen_C_Sharp

Reaction score
My case i call Nets hotline (24hrs btw) and they admit it was due to their technical glitch, the refund came back to my CC before mth end thus did not affected the Frank rebate. Need be extreme careful now.

Anyway easy to trace as Frank stmt will reflect trans 2 or 3 working days after the ATU

Tks bro, mine were linked to uob one. Maybe I'll call nets again if they doesn't come back in one week. Near month end Liao, I'd better make it at least 850 for my uob in case they credit back the 50 just before next statement. Lol~

PeachGal

Reaction score

I agreed that nfc is really useful. I believe thats the future. :)

tatose

Reaction score
After using credits cards in tandem with EZ-link for some time, found that NETS FP ATUs are pretty hard to monitor.

1) Unless they have some sort of e-statement thingy going on, the only way to monitor my spendings are to look at the GIRO and CC statements. Even through those statements, I wouldn't know if the spendings are for which CAN number. EZ-Link does provide consolidated statement for all the EZ-reloads with CAN number every few months, EZ-Manage do also allow me to keep track of other EZ-link cards that are not held by me (but I pay for them).

2) NETS FP transactions can only be gotten in real time by certain models of Android Handphones, do not work for my NEXUS 4 T_T

3) Do not like how NETS report the date of FP transaction in my CC statement, does not want to make me want to pass my spare NETS FP cards to my parents/siblings, since it will be impossible to get a good handle of the transactions.

4) Probably the only way to monitor is to force your CC iBanking to report any 40+SGD transactions to you via SMS, surely will make you and your handphone go crazy (especially when you have to double confirm with the card holders on who actually did a NETS ATU).

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After using credits cards in tandem with EZ-link for some time, found that NETS FP ATUs are pretty hard to monitor.

1) Unless they have some sort of e-statement thingy going on, the only way to monitor my spendings are to look at the GIRO and CC statements. Even through those statements, I wouldn't know if the spendings are for which CAN number. EZ-Link does provide consolidated statement for all the EZ-reloads with CAN number every few months, EZ-Manage do also allow me to keep track of other EZ-link cards that are not held by me (but I pay for them).

2) NETS FP transactions can only be gotten in real time by certain models of Android Handphones, do not work for my NEXUS 4 T_T

3) Do not like how NETS report the date of FP transaction in my CC statement, does not want to make me want to pass my spare NETS FP cards to my parents/siblings, since it will be impossible to get a good handle of the transactions.

4) Probably the only way to monitor is to force your CC iBanking to report any 40+SGD transactions to you via SMS, surely will make you and your handphone go crazy (especially when you have to double confirm with the card holders on who actually did a NETS ATU).

Option 4 is ok. I do that for my ANZ Travel card. ANZ ibanking does not even update latest transaction. I set SMS alert at $1 and above.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.