NETS Flashpay Mcdonalds 5% Rebate

Fell@w

Reaction score
Tks bro, mine were linked to uob one. Maybe I'll call nets again if they doesn't come back in one week. Near month end Liao, I'd better make it at least 850 for my uob in case they credit back the 50 just before next statement. Lol~

True, i got McD FP linked to Frank as well which is hard to monitor, first 2 months all ATU not posted and suddenly posted at the same time. And for UOB One the most horrible thing is CC credited back amt affected the 300/800/1500 tier.

Allen_C_Sharp

Reaction score
Agree, but maybe that's why they have to provide higher rebates than ezlink to attract customers. Just like ANZ has lousy ibanking so it gives 2.5% without min spend...

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True, i got McD FP linked to Frank as well which is hard to monitor, first 2 months all ATU not posted and suddenly posted at the same time. And for UOB One the most horrible thing is CC credited back amt affected the 300/800/1500 tier.

Oh no. Thats bad. Intending to use UOB One for Nets FP ATU.

The Nets FP ATU for Frank is quite fast. Usually 2 to 3 days after atu, the transaction will be posted.

Allen_C_Sharp

Reaction score

Ya, I am linking to uob one, have to die die make sure hit 800+ before next cycle every time now. Otherwise month end transaction may post to next month.

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, I am linking to uob one, have to die die make sure hit 800+ before next cycle every time now. Otherwise month end transaction may post to next month.

Did u encounter the same issue where first 2 mths' atu not posted on ur uob one's bill?

Also, how many days btw atu date and posted date?

ykeen

Reaction score
After using credits cards in tandem with EZ-link for some time, found that NETS FP ATUs are pretty hard to monitor.

2) NETS FP transactions can only be gotten in real time by certain models of Android Handphones, do not work for my NEXUS 4 T_T

I believe if u use Frank Flashpay card it should be able to read. Nexus phones can only read EZLink or FP card co-branded with credit cards. Standalone cards like FP Mcdonalds etc then cannot...

Fell@w

Reaction score
Oh no. Thats bad. Intending to use UOB One for Nets FP ATU.

The Nets FP ATU for Frank is quite fast. Usually 2 to 3 days after atu, the transaction will be posted.

Right, only initial 2 mth when Nets just start ATU for ordinary FP which i believe they are in Chaos. Now stable already :)

beri stupid idiot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I believe if u use Frank Flashpay card it should be able to read. Nexus phones can only read EZLink or FP card co-branded with credit cards. Standalone cards like FP Mcdonalds etc then cannot...

hi ykeen, my bro can read mc fp card on his nexus with the netsfp app, perhaps it is newer os update ?

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Recently I have the issue where my standalone ezlink card cannot be detected by my galaxy note2. Used to be able to.

Allen_C_Sharp

Reaction score
Did u encounter the same issue where first 2 mths' atu not posted on ur uob one's bill?

Also, how many days btw atu date and posted date?

Yup, first 2 months by nets was a chaos, and even now, my uob posting date are always different, most took 2-3 days after transaction date, but some may take much more e.g. 7 days in this month for me, especially near month end, can't predict which month it will post to, so better meet the spend criteria before ur next cycle.

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, first 2 months by nets was a chaos, and even now, my uob posting date are always different, most took 2-3 days after transaction date, but some may take much more e.g. 7 days in this month for me, especially near month end, can't predict which month it will post to, so better meet the spend criteria before ur next cycle.

Thats bad. Quite risky if u trying to reach $800 per mth after u've already chalked up $300 on uob one card. Dunno if u can reach $800

Last edited:

PeachGal

Reaction score
Thats bad. Quite risky if u trying to reach $800 per mth after u've already chalked up $300 on uob one card. Dunno if u can reach $800

hee thats the problem with fix accumulation cards like one card. I certainly do not want to remember if I have spend enough and risk losing 3 mths rebates. =:p

Allen_C_Sharp

Reaction score

So far no problem for me to reach 500-600 by 2 fp cards atu, then another 200-300 is misc. spend, just need to be careful need period end. I have a family to feed so not an issue to reach 800.
Previous I always Chong 1500 but got one month 1470 due to late posting of 50, then I shifted to 800 which is much easier for me to get 3% compared to 1500 tier...

PeachGal

Reaction score
So far no problem for me to reach 500-600 by 2 fp cards atu, then another 200-300 is misc. spend, just need to be careful need period end. I have a family to feed so not an issue to reach 800.
Previous I always Chong 1500 but got one month 1470 due to late posting of 50, then I shifted to 800 which is much easier for me to get 3% compared to 1500 tier...

Sounds very hard to utilise. Already missing mac fp. =\

aster1

Reaction score
Sounds very hard to utilise. Already missing mac fp. =\

Same here, miss the 5% on the 'Golden Arches' FP card. Haven't used the card ever since the rebate ended but still hoping they will reinstate it in the future.

aster1

Reaction score
Don't see any petition there, and I don't think you'd have much luck starting one there...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.