NETS Flashpay Mcdonalds 5% Rebate

pokeflute

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now can top up online with CC apparently... 5% at so many merchants make it the ultimate card once u pair it with any CC...

Suleyman

Reaction score
tried registering- finish up to the part where sms sent to my phone- keep getting
"authentication fall"?

Maybe system overloaded with too many people trying to register at the same time... lol

I did manage to register for MyNets. But when I log in, there is no option for auto-top up. I guess the site is still not fully stable. May have to wait for a few days.

Next question is if this auto top up qualify for 10x points on either Maybank's Reward Infinity (which specifically mentioned EZ-Link top up) or UOB Preferred Visa (which is for online transactions).

frustrateddude

Reaction score
Maybe system overloaded with too many people trying to register at the same time... lol

I did manage to register for MyNets. But when I log in, there is no option for auto-top up. I guess the site is still not fully stable. May have to wait for a few days.

Next question is if this auto top up qualify for 10x points on either Maybank's Reward Infinity (which specifically mentioned EZ-Link top up) or UOB Preferred Visa (which is for online transactions).

one "baby" step at a time lor:s13:

P.S: saw a clause mentioning $0.25 convenience fee is waived for the ATU transaction. Keep your fingers crossed!

Last edited:

Suleyman

Reaction score
one "baby" step at a time lor:s13:

I think I might go buy one of the McDonalds Flashpay card tomorrow. If can top up with a 10x points card, this card will be amazing. 5% rebate + 4 miles/$. Be kiasu a bit and get one before all sold out (like the Amex one).

dante-z

Master Member
Reaction score
i thougth the initial cost of $5 is not worth to get the card ?

like $5/0.05 = $100, need to spend 100 then break even before start to gain rebates.

Suleyman

Reaction score

like $5/0.05 = $100, need to spend 100 then break even before start to gain rebates.

Seeing as how you can use this card at places like NTUC & Cold Storage, $100 is not difficult to achieve.

zuoom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How different is this flashpay to those credit card touch n go?

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Well, i am not sure you are aware that EZ-link card have a expiry date that allow you to use it for a maximum of 7 years. The first ez-link card should be already 5 years old so its going to expire in 2 years time anyway and you need to spend that $5 then. So can re-coup $2 i am already happy.

pokeflute

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you try? Got no such options.

Just tried, don't have the nets FP option (yet, I guess)... false promise when I tried on mobile.

The whole myNETS website is written in flash... lags like crazy... Meanwhile, everyone keep trying!

ingen

Reaction score

$100 is quite easy to spend if you are buying groceries. I already spent nearly $230 using the card. Lots of places have the upgraded NETS terminal that takes FP, so there's no lack of places to do it.

dante-z

Master Member
Reaction score
There is a cap of $10 per month per card. So need to work out the sums carefully.

$10 not a problem , i do not think i will be able to spend $200 per month unless i eat koufu/MAC every meal every day

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.