NETS Flashpay Mcdonalds 5% Rebate

lyndonmaxewell

Master Member
Reaction score
Why pay when u can enjoy 6% nets flashpay with Frank Credit Card?

It depends on how you combo. Frank use for stuff that give you less than 5% rebate which you otherwise can use with NETS Flashpay, especially for those whose spending is high.

aster1

Reaction score
Correct. They already stated listed merchants.

The ad lists some merchants and then adds "and many more" or something like that. I was under the impression that you get 5% on all Flashpay transactions minus the ones excluded in the terms like travel.

So for instance Daiso or Singapore Pools should also give you 5% rebate unless something has changed.

JetStorm

Reaction score
I dont see the rebate menu anywhere on the avm machine! Help!

Last edited:

banyan8

Reaction score
The ad lists some merchants and then adds "and many more" or something like that. I was under the impression that you get 5% on all Flashpay transactions minus the ones excluded in the terms like travel.

So for instance Daiso or Singapore Pools should also give you 5% rebate unless something has changed.
So confirm all Flashpay transactions except ERP, kiosk and transport get rebate?

Iris_es

Reaction score
Just to share this pc of information with you all.

I have received 5% rebate this month by paying sp service bill at 7-11 in Nov13.

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to share this pc of information with you all.

I have received 5% rebate this month by paying sp service bill at 7-11 in Nov13.

i can also use OCBC Frank CC to pay SP service bill via Flashpay to get 6%?

piaoxue

Banned
Reaction score
OCBC Frank Card is also a Nets Flashpay Card, auto topup from the credit card when u take bus or mrt, enjoy 6% rebate, better than this Mac card lor.
Auto topup means "no control". It have too many restrictions. Won't be able to replace the Mac card.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.