NETS Flashpay Mcdonalds 5% Rebate

aster1

Reaction score
Not sure if this happens often but I needed to try almost half-a-dozen times today to get the rebate at the AVM+ machine.

zumaba

Reaction score
juts got my FlashPay card. Is it possible to view my transaction on-line?
I have MyNets account, but can't find where I can add the card?

aster1

Reaction score
What does MyNets allow you to do? Does it introduce any online top-up options?

zumaba

Reaction score
What does MyNets allow you to do? Does it introduce any online top-up options?

My bad as I assumed there is the ways to view transaction online. Anyway called NETS and was told impossible. Only way to view is from ATM or iNETS Kiosk and both need to pay.

Last edited:

sebastgt

Reaction score
OCBC Frank Card is also a Nets Flashpay Card, auto topup from the credit card when u take bus or mrt, enjoy 6% rebate, better than this Mac card lor.
Yes correct. Also can auto top up at Erp car park or gantry.

banyan8

Reaction score
My bad as I assumed there is the ways to view transaction online. Anyway called NETS and was told impossible. Only way to view is from ATM or iNETS Kiosk and both need to pay.

The AVM email option does not work. Use the NETS Flashpay Android/iOS app to view. Only selected phone models are supported though.

torrent06

Reaction score
One Macdonald outlet told me the card readers have been removed and I had to pay by cash so does it mean no more payment by credit card or Flashpay at all the outlets?

torrent06

Reaction score
Well I just walked past another outlet and they only have one terminal for Nets/Flashpay. No more credit card payments.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a new ocbc chip atm card with NETS Flashpay function, so I can use it to pay SP Services at 7-11 and earn 5% rebate?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.