NETS Flashpay Mcdonalds 5% Rebate

zachary123

Reaction score
If the auto topup for nets flashpay is $50, does it mean I cannot use it to buy something that is more than $50?

tatose

Reaction score
Everywhere this card out of stock... should not gift it to another colleague of mine XD

El o El Didn't realise paying bills via 7-11 using nets flashpay = no charge. Another chance to earn higher than 3.33% gone XD

The_Davis

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
for those promoting FRANK card, please note there is minimum spending of $500 to get the 6%. 6% applies to only online transactions and bus/mrt auto topup

beri stupid idiot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everywhere this card out of stock... should not gift it to another colleague of mine XD

El o El Didn't realise paying bills via 7-11 using nets flashpay = no charge. Another chance to earn higher than 3.33% gone XD

Learnt something too

sgbanking

Reaction score
Just bought one from Tampines MRT yesterday.

Can I use McD NetFlashPay card to pay credit card bill @ 7-11 to earn 5% rebate?

purpletoysmum

Reaction score
Just bought one from Tampines MRT yesterday.

Can I use McD NetFlashPay card to pay credit card bill @ 7-11 to earn 5% rebate?

Why don't you try and let us know if the cashier will let you do that? If they do, it should be able to get the rebate. :s8:

tatose

Reaction score
Why don't you try and let us know if the cashier will let you do that? If they do, it should be able to get the rebate. :s8:

I really hope you keep the results to yourself...

Just pulled my older emails to find:

Earning of LinkPoints using your NETSFlashPay card will cease with effect from 1 March 2014.

sigh, thought can continue my NTUC combos with newly acquired Macdonald Card (the last one really) based on sgbanking-san tip.

Last edited:

tatose

Reaction score
nope, but 7-11wont allow that. got rejected

Think lobang picha liao XD

Went to 2 7-elevens, both stores do not allow me to use NETS Flashpay for SP payment, they dun even want to try.

Must be some management circular.

sgbanking

Reaction score
Think lobang picha liao XD

Went to 2 7-elevens, both stores do not allow me to use NETS Flashpay for SP payment, they dun even want to try.

Must be some management circular.

I paid twice already... Maybe it differs from store to store.

tatose

Reaction score
I tried asking almost ten 7-11..... all refuse (NEX, Toa Payoh, Novena....etc)

Found one 7-11 store that accept my "cash" payment.

I think this lobang will go away very soon - My neighbourhood Daiso stopped accepting NETS Flashpay, some Koufu stores also...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.